Anyone have an idea of where this was taken? Aberdeen and Ft
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Anyone have an idea of where this was taken? Aberdeen and Ft Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 6:25 pm
    ----
Anyone have an idea of where this was taken? Aberdeen and Ft Eustis both say that the picture was not taken there.

It has a German 210mm Model 1913 railroad gun in front of the building.

#2: Re: Anyone have an idea of where this was taken? Aberdeen and Ft Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:19 pm
    ----
Interesting photo.

That building should be easy to ID. Its quite an interesting configuration.

I know this is WAAAY wrong but it 'kinda' reminds me of the Smithsonian for some unknown reason.....

Don

#3: Re: Anyone have an idea of where this was taken? Aberdeen and Ft Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:00 pm
    ----
It is a building that if someone saw it once you would think they would remember it..

#4: Re: Anyone have an idea of where this was taken? Aberdeen and Ft Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:05 pm
    ----
Wondering if it might be Dahlgren?

Neil

#5: Re: Anyone have an idea of where this was taken? Aberdeen and Ft Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:00 pm
    ----
Anyone been there, i had a friend there but he died

#6: Re: Anyone have an idea of where this was taken? Aberdeen and Ft Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:33 am
    ----
Been meaning to make a trip there for some time... Let me see if I still have a contact there...

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board