Update on the old battleaxe...I mean Grandma!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Update on the old battleaxe...I mean Grandma! Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:24 pm
    ----
Laughing She is in an assisted living home now, and doing great. I visited her today and told her all about you guys, even the mad skwirrel! She sends thanks to all of you.

When I was leaving, I overheard her tell her room-mate: "If those nurses don't straighten up, I'll sic that big bastard on em!" Guess she meant me Laughing Laughing

#2: Re: Update on the old battleaxe...I mean Grandma! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:46 pm
    ----
LOL Tanklord!

That's great news and it's always good for a man to be known as "BIG" (even if there's some additional wording ...lol )

#3: Re: Update on the old battleaxe...I mean Grandma! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 10:50 pm
    ----
THAT is the most totally kick-butt news I've heard all week!!!!!!!!! Gramma definitely sounds like she ROCKS and she's got herself an honorary JG300 wing leader title anytime!!!!!

Thanks for keepin' us up to date ya big lug!!!! Laughing

#4: Re: Update on the old battleaxe...I mean Grandma! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:19 am
    ----
Gramma luvs skwirrells!
Gramma luvs skwirrells!
Gramma luvs skwirrells!
Gramma luvs skwirrells!
Mr. Green

#5: Re: Update on the old battleaxe...I mean Grandma! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:59 am
    ----
Great News Tanklord !

please pass on my best wishes and keep her updated on our exploits, may give her a thing to chuckle over now and then !

fled
Cool

p.s. can someone shoot that tree rat Twisted Evil

#6: Re: Update on the old battleaxe...I mean Grandma! Author: A1Trigger_HappyLocation: Alabama, USA PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 5:06 pm
    ----
Good to hear granny is doin well.

how much ya payin for tree rat removal fled? and you better be providin the guns an ammo Twisted Evil Wink

#7: Re: Update on the old battleaxe...I mean Grandma! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:20 pm
    ----
Trig,

I've heard rumours of a "Special Nut gun"

I believe Wolfe knows all about that one Wink

Maybe we can ask Granny to man it

#8: Re: Update on the old battleaxe...I mean Grandma! Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:21 pm
    ----
Hey Shades, Grandma loves skwirrels. Deep fried, with a side order of fried potatoes and Iced tea! Twisted Evil Laughing Razz

#9: Re: Update on the old battleaxe...I mean Grandma! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 7:31 pm
    ----
Gramma's gonna wake up to find her dentures bin soakin' in Pepsi overnite!
Demm old folks....!

-> Officer's Club