For Sale : My self esteem, cause I can't get a real job...
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: For Sale : 4Gb Iphone @ 200usd/8Gb Iphone @ 280usd Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 2:47 pm
    ----
- Roy_A_Lingle
Hi Doug! Hi Folks!

- Doug_Kibbey
- RAF92_Moser
Fire for effect!!!

One round of canister is generally effective, but my gunner is AWOL. Rolling Eyes

Gunner? What Gunner? You must still be asleep! In the 11th Cav, we didn't have ANY GUNNERS on the Sheridans! That was the TC's job.

Loader to TC, """UP"""" What are you waiting for???????????

Well done JG300-Stoopy ~S~! And Thank You to all who do the hard work that keeps those ^**%^((*^spammers out!

Sgt, Scout Out!

Well, I meant Bushy, but you can gripe about the details 'cuz you likely never saw this boneheads' post in the AFV forum...as it lasted all of about 15 minutes in there before a round of High Explosive-Plastic found it's way up his exhaust stack. Wink

This wasn't a spambot, but a registrant that was let in, being generous and all (those cybernetic organisms are like that, they smell human, but really aren't). Abusers don't last long, as you see, unlike in the old neigborhood.

#17: Re: For Sale : My self esteem, cause I can't get a real job. Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:16 am
    ----
Tie him to the sheepin pole and let Bushy loose!!!!

#18: Re: For Sale : My self esteem, cause I can't get a real job... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:33 am
    ----
ROFLMAO!!!!!!

Now that right there, that's funny!!!! Laughing Laughing

......and cruel!........

Laughing Laughing Laughing

#19: Re: For Sale : My self esteem, cause I can't get a real job... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:30 am
    ----
stoop you one dinky-dao sob...next time cripple 'im and lets pull his fingernails off then drill out all his good teeth! (if they had any)

-> Officer's Club