Is there a way to support Com-Central that doesn't....
-> Officer's Club

#1: Is there a way to support Com-Central that doesn't.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:17 pm
    ----
....involve using PayPal? Like, can we get a fund with an address and "Make check payable to..." to which members could send a check or money order if they were so inclined? Some people are disinclined to use PayPal. Wink

#2: Re: Is there a way to support Com-Central that doesn't.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:20 pm
    ----
Yep, there is and anyone feels the need, please PM me for the info... Wink

#3: Re: Is there a way to support Com-Central that doesn't.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:20 pm
    ----
In the mail..... Wink

#4: Re: Is there a way to support Com-Central that doesn't.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:48 pm
    ----
I mean thanks...lol

#5: Re: Is there a way to support Com-Central that doesn't.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:53 pm
    ----
I co-signed for Ascout and contributed a share on behalf of the AFV forum. Piggies have those funny toes and don't write so good and their paper is suspect anyway. Wink

#6: Re: Is there a way to support Com-Central that doesn't.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:38 am
    ----
Thank you! Your care package arrived and all of us at Com-Central appreciate it!!

#7: Re: Is there a way to support Com-Central that doesn't.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:48 am
    ----
Muchisimas Gracias Estimados Caballeros !!

#8: Re: Is there a way to support Com-Central that doesn't.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:24 am
    ----
Just don't try to cash it before the 1st of the month, preferably in November of '08. Mr. Green

#9: Re: Is there a way to support Com-Central that doesn't.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:42 am
    ----
LMAO... toooo late twigger... Wink

#10: Re: Is there a way to support Com-Central that doesn't.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:57 am
    ----
There goes my strawberry budget for November.... Crying or Very sad

-> Officer's Club