Back from secret mission.
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Back from secret mission. Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:17 pm
    ----
Made it back from a top secret jg300 mission. My disguise was so awesome that even the CC security guards didn't recognize me and refused to let me in. After a few days of convincing and some JG300 Private Reserve they gave in. Laughing

I heard Dan suffered the same fate. Anybody seen him?

#2: Re: Back from secret mission. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:22 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
Made it back from a top secret jg300 mission. My disguise was so awesome that even the CC security guards didn't recognize me and refused to let me in. After a few days of convincing and some JG300 Private Reserve they gave in. Laughing

I heard Dan suffered the same fate. Anybody seen him?

No, but his disguise probably wasn't as convincing and, if I may say so, fetching, as yours usually are, he may have been picked up by the opposition. Was this that enigmatic combination of dainty chiffon outfit with the taffeta ruffles, fishnets and the CFM pumps you were so awesomely concealed in?

(In any case, I'd been following your saga in the Moderator's Forum with varying degrees of sympathy, interspersed with sarcasm, and it's good to have you back Mr. Green )

#3: Re: Back from secret mission. Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:52 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Was this that enigmatic combination of dainty chiffon outfit with the taffeta ruffles, fishnets and the CFM pumps you were so awesomely concealed in?

Nah, not that one. I made the mistake of wearing the sheep outfit. Thought Bushy wasn't scheduled to work guard duty until next week. Confused

#4: Re: Back from secret mission. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:00 pm
    ----
Laughing

Welcome back ! Smile

fled
Cool

#5: Re: Back from secret mission. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:43 pm
    ----
- JG300-fr8ycat
- JG300-Ascout
Was this that enigmatic combination of dainty chiffon outfit with the taffeta ruffles, fishnets and the CFM pumps you were so awesomely concealed in?

Nah, not that one. I made the mistake of wearing the sheep outfit. Thought Bushy wasn't scheduled to work guard duty until next week. Confused

NO WONDER you were detained so long! One of those ill-conceived remarks I had made was on the order of suggesting a "body cavity" search, in the interests of heightened security. I fear I may have unduly delayed your return to the fold. My bad.

#6: Re: Back from secret mission. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:18 pm
    ----
Careful now, Karma may step in and deal out a big hand o'what comes around....best for you to not even risk going near any sheepskin blankets, Ascout!

#7: Re: Back from secret mission. Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:25 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
- JG300-fr8ycat
- JG300-Ascout

NO WONDER you were detained so long! One of those ill-conceived remarks I had made was on the order of suggesting a "body cavity" search, in the interests of heightened security. I fear I may have unduly delayed your return to the fold. My bad.

"The humanity!" Shocked Crying or Very sad

#8: Re: Back from secret mission. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:44 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO.... Next time, don't use that 'lanolin' after shave before you try to 'sneak' in under the fence...

Glad you made it back in and we're still trying to see how well Dan does after the 'interrogation' committee gets done... Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum