Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire....
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:50 pm
    ----
The end of hostilities in 1945 and a new rapprochement with the Americans (which led, happily, to the establishment of a base on Orcas Island, Washington) meant that JG300 had to find new and innovative ways to sustain their lavish lifestyle (apart from extra-legal brewing and transport of alcoholic beverages, which didn't allow for the high-profile use of the bf-109).

Happily, trade resulted in the supply of ample ammunition, and long range fuel tanks and reciprocal trade arragements with other squads made extended operations possible, so the squad found other uses for their finely honed shootin' skills....varmit huntin'...aka...pest removal.

Here, the squad artist can be seen after having just applied a new "kill mark" to JG300-Ascout's G10 Trop model. One less worthless pesky critter to stain the woods with....soon, we predict that we'll have rid the woods everywhere of this aberration of nature. Twisted Evil

(the three cats were just plinkin')

#2: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:58 pm
    ----
Very nice Sir !

Congratulations on the latest kill mark !

most enjoyable !! Twisted Evil

fled
Cool

#3: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:51 pm
    ----
Havent been able to get out and take her for a test spin yet. I need to get a few kill marking on my varmint hunter of choice! (Think of getting hit with 400 fps of paint) [img]http://www.com-central.net/index.php?name=coppermine&file=displayimage&meta=lastup&cat=0&pos=0[/img]

#4: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:15 pm
    ----
And who sez those Bf109's don't hve an important purpose to fulfill!!??

Good to see you puttin' that dirty lil' gal to work!!! LMAO!!

#5: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:30 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
And who sez those Bf109's don't hve an important purpose to fulfill!!??

Good to see you puttin' that dirty lil' gal to work!!! LMAO!!

AND NOW A WORD FROM OUR "SQUAD AR-TEEST"! Mr. Green

#6: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:52 pm
    ----
Awww schucks I just dabbed a little paint on...you got to do the killin'.....either way, both are enjoyable forms of "wet work"

#7: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:08 am
    ----
silly me, kept looking for a response form Shades (Ooops that is his kill mark, eh?)

#8: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 1:29 am
    ----
- HF_SlowHand
silly me, kept looking for a response form Shades (Ooops that is his kill mark, eh?)

...or a relative, even one hit with the cannon makes identification....problematic. Wink

#9: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:32 am
    ----
S.O.B.'s!

I wuz in 'Emergency' getting two nurses to stick me tail back on fer seven hours.

Grrrrrr!

#10: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 8:40 am
    ----
Laughing rotflmao Laughing

#11: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:14 am
    ----
- Shades
S.O.B.'s!

I wuz in 'Emergency' getting two nurses to stick me tail back on fer seven hours.

Grrrrrr!

Aww ya know ya loved the opportunity to meet a coupla new chicks who played with your tail!!

You're welcome!! Laughing

#12: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:15 am
    ----
I saw 'em first.

#13: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 10:37 am
    ----
LOL... I just saw the 'tail' on that aircraft....lol

#14: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:06 am
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
LOL... I just saw the 'tail' on that aircraft....lol

That isn't the only unique feature of that aircraft. Wink

The squirrel might have found his tail, but I bet his nuts are still scattered about the forest. Next time I'll have to be more attentive about the ammo I've loaded.... Laughing

#15: Re: Varmint Hunting, Pest Removal...for hire.... Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2007 5:20 pm
    ----
LMAO Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club