Out for a bit
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Out for a bit Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:42 am
    ----
Well guys, out once again on another trip. I know, I know, I don't travel nearly as much as the boss, but that's what Stoopy gets paid the big bucks for!

Heading to Seoul Korea for two weeks - no email or internet unfortunately - but will drop a line when I get back!

#2: Re: Out for a bit Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:58 am
    ----
South Korea............ Jeeze why don't you guys just come to TEXAS. It's a whole nother country you know Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Out for a bit Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 3:11 am
    ----
LMAO Bullet. Keep safe and we'll see ya when you get back Hunt.

#4: Re: Out for a bit Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:41 am
    ----
Have a safe one Hunt !

#5: Re: Out for a bit Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:04 am
    ----
Have a good trip Hunt, hope you get back to your family safe n'sound very soon and thanks for your service!

#6: Re: Out for a bit Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:40 pm
    ----
Yep, and enjoy the cuisine. Wink

#7: Re: Out for a bit Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:26 am
    ----
Man, talk about a boondoggle and a half! I accomplished my work in about 1 1/2 days worth of work but ended up stayin at least two weeks! At least I managed to sneak an early flight home to suprise the wife and kids to do some trick & treatin' tonight!

Damn United, wouldn't let me upgrade to 1st Class, said all sold out. Got on the bird and at least 10 open 1st class seats. The steward refused to let me relocate up front even though I was on the 1st class standby! Talk about a load of crap!

#8: Re: Out for a bit Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:03 am
    ----
- JG300_Hunt

Damn United, wouldn't let me upgrade to 1st Class, said all sold out. Got on the bird and at least 10 open 1st class seats. The steward refused to let me relocate up front even though I was on the 1st class standby! Talk about a load of crap!

I stopped flying United about 11 years ago after a B.S. incident in Denver where they lied to everyone on a cancelled flight and we watched a shift of agents walk off the job (when their shift ended) leaving us stranded after telling us of their "concern" about getting us home, whatever it took. I fly 150,000 miles a year now and won't get on one of their planes if it were to be at gunpoint. Screw 'em.

#9: Re: Out for a bit Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:19 am
    ----
UA stinks but they're on the gov't contract for certain legs and I have to fly 'em. Either way, glad you're home, Hunt!

#10: Re: Out for a bit Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 9:38 pm
    ----
- JG300_Hunt
Man, talk about a boondoggle and a half! I accomplished my work in about 1 1/2 days worth of work but ended up stayin at least two weeks! At least I managed to sneak an early flight home to suprise the wife and kids to do some trick & treatin' tonight!

I told ya not to put on that Jihad costume until after you got off the plane. Wink Laughing

#11: Re: Out for a bit Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 9:02 pm
    ----
I think a Jihad costume may have actually gotten me the seat!

Stoopy's right, although Delta is starting to become the carrier of choice I have noticed for overseas flights. Got stuck on UA once the Delta flight was booked up.

All's well the ends well I guess! Still planning a nasty phone call!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum