M-728 CEV Vehicle, Interstate 40, Santa Rosa, New Mexico!
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: M-728 CEV Vehicle, Interstate 40, Santa Rosa, New Mexico! Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:40 pm
    ----
It was listed in New Mexico, Had the VFW post number right. I noticed that about Toadman's 728 also. I need to check to see if TACOM lists that one. The TACOM listed serial number looks like it was probably a cast in part number that some one grabbed when they needed a number to fill in a form Rolling Eyes

#17: Re: M-728 CEV Vehicle, Interstate 40, Santa Rosa, New Mexico Author: Maple_Leaf_Eh PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 9:38 am
    ----
- bsmart

You mentioned talking to the A.L. post commander. Is there a VFW Post in town also?

Not armour related, but what is the difference between the VFW and AL? Combat service? Differences of politics?

(We have the Royal Canadian Legion and the Army Navy Air Force Veterans Association, the ANAVets.)

#18: Re: M-728 CEV Vehicle, Interstate 40, Santa Rosa, New Mexico! Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 11:08 am
    ----
I'm not sure,

I believe (correct me anyone if I'm wrong) that the VFW is exactly what it is, Veterans of Foreign Wars, so you have to have been in one to join. Though I have heard that they changed the requirements in the 90's and were taking military that served in Korea any time (Not the war).

American legion accepts any veterans who served with honor, but again, I am only going off second hand knowledge.

Joe D

-> AFV News Discussion Board