Could it Be the Super Volcano
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Could it Be the Super Volcano Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:17 am
    ----
Starting its eruption???? Here I am parked at Jackson hole Airport Refueling for my trip from ORCAS to KMAF and this "cloud" appears in the vicinity of Old Faithful. Very shortly after this pic I started up and Beet Feet south.......... Shocked

For those of you who haven't read about it......

www.earthmountainview....wstone.htm

#2: Re: Could it Be the Super Volcano Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 12:27 am
    ----
It could also be that Stoopy just cut a big one. I always look to Occam's razor in explaining cases like this. Wink

#3: Re: Could it Be the Super Volcano Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:34 am
    ----
Did stoopy give Occam back his razor after he cut the big one? Damn if I'ld loan him my razor after that Shocked

#4: Re: Could it Be the Super Volcano Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:17 am
    ----
- bsmart
Did stoopy give Occam back his razor after he cut the big one? Damn if I'ld loan him my razor after that Shocked

Well, he doesn't use it to shave, if you know what I'm sayin'. Wink

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum