Can someone here ID some of these for me?
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#16: Re: Can someone here ID some of these for me? Author: TaranovLocation: Moscow, Russia PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:49 pm
    ----
- bsmart
By the way - Where were these pictures taken?

Bovington, as i can see Wink

#17: Re: Can someone here ID some of these for me? Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:51 pm
    ----
I Have 160 different Vehicles that I shot Bovington last week, I trying to decide where to post them. I don't want 16 separate posts so give me some time to think this out. I also have the IWM, Kubinka, Armed Forces Museum and the Artillery Museum in St Petersburg. Plus I need some unwind time....The Kubinka Pics aren't great....

#18: Re: Can someone here ID some of these for me? Author: the_shadockLocation: Normandy, France PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:58 pm
    ----
- armyjunk2
IThe Kubinka Pics aren't great....

Not to be willing to criticize Kubinka but the photos taken there are rarely great. The place is too dark and there is not enough room to take an entire tank from the muzzle brake to the rear wheel..

P-O

#19: Re: Can someone here ID some of these for me? Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:41 pm
    ----
the backlight is the problem I think, but they have one of the greatest collections in the world and they take care of it.

-> AFV News Discussion Board