Shermans in Louisville
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Shermans in Louisville Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:13 pm
    ----
I was in a bookstore in St Petersburg Russia and I saw this photo of some Shermans in downton Louisville at 4th and Broadway, small world sometimes. I live in Louisville

#2: Re: Shermans in Louisville Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:16 pm
    ----
- armyjunk2
I was in a bookstore in St Petersburg Russia an I saw this photo of some Shermans in downton Louisville at 4th and Broadway, small world sometimes. i live in Louisville

That pic is in Hunnicutt and as you live in Louisville, you're well aware that the Brown Hotel is an upscale fixture still there (after a checkered past). Wink

www.galen-frysinger.ws...ille03.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Hotel

Last edited by Doug_Kibbey on Tue Nov 06, 2007 8:22 am; edited 3 times in total

#3: Re: Shermans in Louisville Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:21 pm
    ----
oh, i never noticed it in hunnicutt, i will have to look closer, thanks doug

#4: Re: Shermans in Louisville Author: SabotLocation: Kentucky PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:06 pm
    ----
The Peddler's Mall (used flea market shops) have post card and larger sized reprints of these photos. Cost about $3 for the larger ones.

#5: Re: Shermans in Louisville Author: armyjunk2 PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 10:06 pm
    ----
I need to get out more....

-> AFV News Discussion Board