M114 Lingle in Sunbright TN
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: M114 Lingle in Sunbright TN Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 7:45 pm
    ----
Hi everyone,

This is a verification of the TACOM List. This puppy is at VFW Post #5116 in Sunbright Tennessee, which the day I was there was anything but. Pouring rain and dark, that's why the picture is not so hot. Access to the VFW is not easy to find, this is hill country and very well hidden. With that in mind and taking a cue from Kurt Laughlin,

GPS location: N36° 14.832 , W084° 41.078

Larger image>ComCentral

Joe D

#2: Re: M114 Lingle in Sunbright TN Author: wgtacticalLocation: Carrollton, Georgia PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 11:12 am
    ----
Wow, thats right up there in my 'ol stomping grounds. I am still trying to fine a M114A1E1 on display, or maybe someone who has one that I can duplicate a couple of 20mm mount parts for the machine we are restoring.

#3: Re: M114 Lingle in Sunbright TN Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:31 pm
    ----
- wgtactical
Wow, thats right up there in my 'ol stomping grounds. I am still trying to fine a M114A1E1 on display, or maybe someone who has one that I can duplicate a couple of 20mm mount parts for the machine we are restoring.

Did you see the one someone posted here that was for sale in New Mexico? It was an M114A2. Probably the same.

#4: Re: M114 Lingle in Sunbright TN Author: wgtacticalLocation: Carrollton, Georgia PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:32 pm
    ----
Oh yeah, the one on Uhrig's site. If anyone knows any further contact info on the owner in NM, I would like to hear from you.

-> AFV News Discussion Board