"Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!"
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> FS2004

#16: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:40 am
    ----
looks like i'm fire up the sim when i get off work and see what kinda screens i can put out there, and sunday says the man....then let's do it!

should be a blast

~S~

#17: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:57 am
    ----
I just need to re-upload the "Pig Sty" scenery for Bushy to put where you can all get it. I can probably upload tonight and if admin can either point to it, or tell me how, you can download ASAP. I was just fine-tuning. Then we can all show off at the same place....OURS! Mr. Green Oh..a tip...if doing inverted passes at the "Pig Sty" (Orcas Island, WA) Ascout recommends a northerly approach from the northside beach....very flat and not a lot of trees to dodge over there, if you're in a 'manly' plane like a Starfighter. Wink

I can't promise I'll have a "readme" attached, depending on time, but you guys probably ignore my readme's anyway.... Rolling Eyes

#18: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:51 am
    ----
- CrashEd
LOL!! that sure looks cool. I think i see some sparks flying too Mr. Green

It's all good.....JG300 flies (and fights) like brothers more than ever tehse days! Smile

And hey...WHO ain't been readin Ascout's readme's?? They're always one of the highlights of his releases!

#19: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 9:52 am
    ----
- CrashEd
LOL!! that sure looks cool. I think i see some sparks flying too Mr. Green

It's all good.....JG300 flies (and fights) like brothers more than ever these days! Smile

And hey...WHO ain't been readin Ascout's readme's?? They're always one of the highlights of his releases!

#20: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: CrashEd PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:05 am
    ----
LOL!! i should of said i think i seen sparks from the tail dragen the ground a little bit there. Mr. Green Thats some nice flyen there guys.

#21: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 7:53 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Yeah, yeah, yeah.......now lose the big winged prop plane and try it with something with NO wings!....at about 350kts!

350 knots??? Pfft. With only one engine....and not even Nuke-Yoo-Lar capable at that. C'mon mannn.....

When you feel ready, how about stepping up to the plate with something a little more substantial.....multi-engine supersonic strategic radioactive-payload substantial, to be exact.

Because us SERIOUS inverted airmin only deal with knots when we're putting on cute little airshows in the grass field behind the old folk's home. Otherwise, down here on the runway surface we really prefer to stick with Mach numbers......mmmkkay?

#22: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:28 pm
    ----
Not bad, but multi's with more power than you need are easy to manage what with a co-pilot an' all.....

How about a multi with just enough power, no help, and RIGHT DOWN THE CENTER OF THE RUNWAY!

And...I chose this one because there is an updated FS9 airfile available for this old bird that I just got.... Laughing

#23: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:36 pm
    ----
lol you guys are crazy

man i can't wait to grab this and join you! heheh

~S~

#24: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:41 pm
    ----
Well, why don't you go grab it then???

Because it is.....

(drum roll.......)

NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!!

Ladies'n'gennemun, The O-Fishul JG300 PIGSTY!!!

----> 216.176.86.154/jg300/J...PigSty.zip <----

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^^^^^^
............................Download Linky!............................

THANK YOU ASCOUT!!!!!SUUUUUUUUUUUWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JG300-Stoopy on Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:56 pm; edited 6 times in total

#25: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:46 pm
    ----
OK, I got a little wide of the runway, but if you, like take about 8 gallons of fuel with you and kick all the passengers off......

#26: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 8:54 pm
    ----
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's a halfway decent attempt, I s'pose!!!

#27: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:37 am
    ----
i guess i'm a little rusty....this is the best i could do for the night, but we'll come back atcha guys tonight

hehe wanted to get the wing over the tower and the tail closer to the ground, but, yea, gotta get that rust off first, hehe

~S~

#28: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 6:40 am
    ----
WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Nice pix, Holmes bro!!!

#29: Re: "Neeners-neeners-neeeeeeneeerrrrrrs!" Author: JG300-HolmesLocation: Straight Outta Jersey PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:44 am
    ----
thanks Stoop,

gotta love skylights in the cockpit too, I think I fell in love with the Shrike all over again last night

thought this pic had died in the upload process, but looks like it made it

~S~

-> FS2004