Happy Thanksgiving
-> Officer's Club

#1: Happy Thanksgiving Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:35 pm
    ----
This wish of a Happy Thanksgiving goes out to all my friends at ComCentral. I know my European friends don't have the same holiday we do here in the states, but we all have something to be thank full for, and that is our friends. Though a special day isn't set aside for that in your countrys, I wish you all a safe and happy day.

#2: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:49 pm
    ----
You too bud, and all our other skwirrell-bashers... I mean 'Americans'.

Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:49 pm
    ----

#4: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:11 pm
    ----
I'm thankful for turkey!

Have a happy Thanksgiving!

#5: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:24 pm
    ----
Ideas for "Thanksgiving Squirrel" recipes:

www.joplinglobe.com/co..._326231536

Wink

(The "Squirrel cacciatore" and "Squirrel jambalaya" sound particularly intriguiging.....)

#6: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:43 pm
    ----
I was just thinkin' that was funny when I read..;
I shot three red squirrels

I mean.., WHAT'S UP WID DEEZ PEOPLE?

You shoot greys, not Reds.
You feed and encourage reds.
Reds are cute.

S.O.B. Rednecks.

#7: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:18 pm
    ----
I think I'll eat turkey today and give the skwirrels at least 1 day reprieve. Laughing

#8: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:33 pm
    ----
Thanks Wingnut!

Just had gum surgery two days ago and have stitches in my mouth.....so we've got a Turkey in the oven that I can't eat and I'm smoking a Ham that I can't touch, but I'm grateful and thankful today anyway (and the mashed potatos are all mine!) .....best wishes to all!

#9: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:11 pm
    ----
Happy turkey day to all my american freinds! Have a drumstick for me Wink

#10: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:29 pm
    ----
Stoopy, sorry to hear you are in pain from the surgery. I hope you get better soon. Real small pieces of turkey breast between the tongue and the roof of the mouth will at least give you a taste and will be small enough to swallow.

#11: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:42 pm
    ----
Heheh, thanks Wingnut....I also found that delicious tender turkey smothered in turkey gravy does quite well.....it's cheatin' maybe, but what the Peridontist don't know, won't hurt him none.....

#12: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:24 pm
    ----
Good for you my friend.

#13: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:27 am
    ----
Ouch!
Hope you get those truffle-mashers workin' properly again soon.

#14: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: WolfeLocation: Away Down South in Dixie, USA PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:20 pm
    ----
Yeah, we'll have some roasted skwirrel for ya when they are ready...remember, "Skwirrel, it's what's for dinner..."

Wolfe Mr. Green

#15: Re: Happy Thanksgiving Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:57 pm
    ----
- Wulluf shoulda
*"truffles, it's what's for dinner..."

-> Officer's Club