What I want santa to leave in my stocking
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: What I want santa to leave in my stocking Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:31 am
    ----
this is just too cute

shock.military.com/Sho...97&page=20

Jeff Lewis

#2: Re: What I want santa to leave in my stocking Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:13 pm
    ----
Not gonna' happen...it says "for ages 10 and up". Mr. Green

#3: Re: What I want santa to leave in my stocking Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:28 pm
    ----
I had never heard about the .17 caliber round before this. Looks like a MEAN little round.

#4: Re: What I want santa to leave in my stocking Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:37 pm
    ----
Not gonna' happen...it says "for ages 10 and up".
Sad

missed it by a year

Jeff Lewis

#5: Re: What I want santa to leave in my stocking Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:39 pm
    ----
- piney
Not gonna' happen...it says "for ages 10 and up".
Sad

missed it by a year

Jeff Lewis

...and by next year, some spineless judge will see that it's off the shelves. There's just no justice in life. Sad

#6: Re: What I want santa to leave in my stocking Author: wgtacticalLocation: Carrollton, Georgia PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 1:01 pm
    ----
- Rikard_Hufschmied
I had never heard about the .17 caliber round before this. Looks like a MEAN little round.

The .17 is a great little round! I picked up two Ruger X-17 rifles and was really impressed with the accuracy.

#7: Re: What I want santa to leave in my stocking Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:17 am
    ----
I had seen this some time ago posted on You Tube. The wife saw it and before anything was said,.....She said "NO F###ING WAY !!!! Don't even say a word!! "

Oh well, not this year.... Confused

#8: Re: What I want santa to leave in my stocking Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 12:37 am
    ----
- Dontos
I had seen this some time ago posted on You Tube. The wife saw it and before anything was said,.....She said "NO F###ING WAY !!!! Don't even say a word!! "

Oh well, not this year.... Confused

Don,

That's a sure sign she's either:

A. Already got you one and is just trying to preserve the "Christmas Surprise".

or...

B. She thinks it's not an appropriate gift for that particular holiday but is likely saving it for some other special occasion, like your anniversary or birthday....so don't lose hope! Wink

#9: Re: What I want santa to leave in my stocking Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:50 am
    ----

or...

B. She thinks it's not an appropriate gift for that particular holiday but is likely saving it for some other special occasion, like your anniversary or birthday....so don't lose hope!

and the Check is in the mail, I've got good land in florida to sell and you all know the rest of those Mr. Green

Jeff Lewis

#10: Re: What I want santa to leave in my stocking Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:08 am
    ----
[quote="Doug_Kibbey"]

Don,

or...

B. She thinks it's not an appropriate gift for that particular holiday but is likely saving it for some other special occasion, like your anniversary or birthday....so don't lose hope! Wink

...or
C. There's no way in hell I'd ever get it,.....Besides She wants a 'Desert Eagle' and a Lexus. Shocked .... AND She damn sure ain't getting either for many years.

Don't say nuthin' though.... Cool

Don

-> AFV News Discussion Board