Old Patches
-> Officer's Club

#1: Old Patches Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:53 pm
    ----
Hello everyone,

Hope I don't muddy up the place to much tracking in from the AFV Forum.

I hope you don't mind me posting these. I really didn't think they should be posted there (No Armor Content) and I'm sure the former Air Force folks might appreciate them. I've had these since I was a teenager (Former AF Brat) along with another 100-150 in various conditions. I finally located them again and plan on mounting the collection on picture frames. I hated it when they went to the subdued patches, just didn't look right.

Larger Image>ComCentral
Larger Image>ComCentralLarger Image>ComCentralLarger Image>ComCentral

Joe D

#2: Re: Old Patches Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:22 pm
    ----
Joe,
It's cool and thanks for posting them! We used to have thread going in here with patches some time ago...I had a few of my esoteric (read: unofficial and "locally produced") Vietnam unit patches posted in here along with some other guys' posts, but that's a bunch of pages back and don't know where it is now. We might just have to do it again!

Here are a few of mine. The first one is a true "one off" commissioned by my former Sqdn. CO who was unjustly relieved over an incident(s) in Laos, some of the the details you can infer from the bio I provided here: (it's hightly sanitized, trust me).

www.vhpamuseum.org/17t...quad.shtml

I bet Don and Roy, among others, have some interesting stuff, not to mention "Oldertop".

#3: Re: Old Patches Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:41 pm
    ----
Very nice patches! Thanks for sharing! Mr. Green

#4: Re: Old Patches Author: Thud68Location: AZ USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:48 pm
    ----
...nice collection. Even have a few of those in my small stash. Cool

#5: Re: Old Patches Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 6:11 pm
    ----
WOW! Great stuff!

-> Officer's Club