Cool Stocking Stuffer for your CNN watching friends.
-> Officer's Club

#1: Cool Stocking Stuffer for your CNN watching friends. Author: HA_needacarLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:05 am
    ----
Shocked

www.cafepress.com/bobm....194693988

#2: Re: Cool Stocking Stuffer for your CNN watching friends. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:12 am
    ----
I don't have any friends that would stoop to watching the Clinton News Network.

#3: Re: Cool Stocking Stuffer for your CNN watching friends. Author: HA_needacarLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:20 am
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
I don't have any friends that would stoop to watching the Clinton News Network.

Rolling Eyes

well it was supposed to be a joke in response to the U.K. teacher who got in trouble for allowing her Lebanese students to name a class bear a certain name......

#4: Re: Cool Stocking Stuffer for your CNN watching friends. Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:43 am
    ----
And to think she is going to get like 40 lashes and several years of prison time! I see the harmless intent, but when in Mecca...... Mr. Green

#5: Re: Cool Stocking Stuffer for your CNN watching friends. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 8:18 am
    ----
She got fifteen days in jail.

#6: Re: Cool Stocking Stuffer for your CNN watching friends. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:21 am
    ----
- HA_needacar
well it was supposed to be a joke in response to the U.K. teacher who got in trouble for allowing her Lebanese students to name a class bear a certain name......

S'OK, we Brits understood...LOL

#7: Re: Cool Stocking Stuffer for your CNN watching friends. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:53 am
    ----
Does Cleveland count as Britain?
I thought our national animal was a Lion not a flippin' whippet!

#8: Re: Cool Stocking Stuffer for your CNN watching friends. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:08 pm
    ----
Gotta have whippets up here, they're fast enough to chase down the tree rat infestation. Smile

They're not too choosy about which colour either. Shocked

#9: Re: Cool Stocking Stuffer for your CNN watching friends. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:45 pm
    ----
sob's

#10: Re: Cool Stocking Stuffer for your CNN watching friends. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:47 pm
    ----
- Shades
She got fifteen days in jail.

...and she's to be deported...which probably the best thing that could possibly happen to her, given the nothing-between-the-ears-culture in which she's been residing and which would have imposed sentence in a case like this in the first place.

-> Officer's Club