Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:23 pm
    ----

He better count his helper's before he leaves Mr. Green

Der Baron

#2: Re: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:29 pm
    ----
I know what I want for Christmas this year!

#3: Re: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:38 pm
    ----
Let me guess ...

An "ANGEL" on the top of your "Christmas Tree"? ...

#4: Re: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:23 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Let me guess ...

An "ANGEL" on the top of your "Christmas Tree"? ...

Close...I was thinking more along the lines of a "host of angels". But if I have to think of the other children, I'll settle for Santa's helper just behind him there.....

#5: Re: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:09 pm
    ----
so except for the choice of beverage, This would be what you want Ascout ?

Mr. Green

Der Baron

#6: Re: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 8:27 pm
    ----
Yea, except there's two Santa's too many. Wink

#7: Re: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:59 pm
    ----
What you failed to recognize was that is Stoopy and I dressed up as Santa! Mr. Green

#8: Re: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:02 am
    ----
Gawdangit Hunt, we still have these Elves for hir....errrr......working on toys, I mean.....for another coupla days, we weren't s'posed to spill the beans an'brag about it 'til they was gone!

Now everyone will want a piece of the action.......

#9: Re: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 12:07 am
    ----
I coulda told you that wasn't the real Santa........he arrived in a Eurocopter instead of a LOACH! Rolling Eyes

#10: Re: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:07 am
    ----
What's that Coke spiked with, that one elf looks pretty glassy-eyed already? Wink

#11: Re: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:41 am
    ----
Crown and Coke............A holiday delight Smile

#12: Re: Santa arrives early at the Pig Sty Author: JG300_HuntLocation: WA State PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 5:31 am
    ----
Gawdangit Hunt, we still have these Elves for hir....errrr......working on toys, I mean.....for another coupla days, we weren't s'posed to spill the beans an'brag about it 'til they was gone!

No worries - I got them safely tucked away making... erm.. toys .. yep, toys! Mr. Green

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum