Dutch Fireworks safety campaign, funny movie
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Dutch Fireworks safety campaign, funny movie Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:19 pm
    ----
One of the new fireworks safety campaign videoclips this year.

In Dutch you can look at www.LAAF.info

For a English variant look at www.youtube and then search for LAAF Eternal rains of fire - english version

#2: Re: Dutch Fireworks safety campaign, funny movie Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:33 pm
    ----
Lesley,
Well, the www.laaf.info/ site is pretty funny, even in Dutch (even the videos).
Jeez, don't you people have enough to do just trying to keep your feet dry over there? Laughing

"L.A.A.F. calls for extermination of roots of freedom worldwide with the aid of Great Fireworks."

I'm totally down with "The mother of all rockets". Wink

#3: Re: Dutch Fireworks safety campaign, funny movie Author: L.Delsing PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:14 pm
    ----
Well, the video was shot in Limburg province which is well above sealevel (which is a safe idea in these days of climate change) in a quarry of the ENCI concrete factory. The people in the clip are Dutch-Morrocan youth

The people here in Limburg don't worry about wet feet Mr. Green Maybe tomorrow I have to worry. I'am going to the ''polder'' (reclaimed land below sealevel) for some northern pike fishing.

Last edited by L.Delsing on Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

#4: Re: Dutch Fireworks safety campaign, funny movie Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:16 pm
    ----
ROTFLMAO

Laughing

do they fly B-25's ? Wink

Jeff Lewis

-> AFV News Discussion Board