Christmas Theme installed
-> Officer's Club

#1: Christmas Theme installed Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 1:11 pm
    ----
Just letting everyone know we've installed a Christmas Theme for CC.

To see it, go to the main menu, look on the right side menu for the "Theme Preview" feature. Click the dropdown box and look for wsg_Christmas 2007 theme. You can make it default by going into your Account/Preferences.

This theme also features a rotating pic design and currently has 5 rotating pics. Generic winter scenes mostly with Santa tossed in of course. If you feel you have a pic more fitting the CC site, please post it here so we can all comment on it.

Keep in mind there are some other 'cool' features in this theme, but I'll let you find them on your own... Wink

We've made this theme default for the Holidays and will put it back to the "X" theme after the holiday's are over.

#2: Re: Christmas Theme installed Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 3:01 am
    ----
I like it!

Makes me want to drop a Yule time log...........in the fireplace. Wink

#3: Re: Christmas Theme installed Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:07 am
    ----
Velly Noice Sir !!

Now where's the "Gluhwein" .............................

#4: Re: Christmas Theme installed Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 5:06 pm
    ----
I tried, unsuccessfully, to send Gary (Tanker 2010) an email about how to change his page appearance to the AFV theme since we've lost him as a dialup person over the Christmas theme thing (it slows him down a lot, apparently). Could somebody else try to email him about the sticky thread and checking in on the relevant thread on changing to the AFV motif to bypass the Christmas theme so he can log back in and visit the site please?

Thanks!

www.com-central.net/in...pic&t=8415

#5: Re: Christmas Theme installed Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 10:37 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
Now where's the "Gluhwein"
Explains a lot if youre still drinkin' that glue Fled.
Razz

#6: Re: Christmas Theme installed Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:51 pm
    ----
Sorry to say I had to pull the Christmas theme off early. A bug has been discovered that needs looked into and we've also found some members on Dial up are having a terrible time (pun intended..:DX) loading the theme.

I did put our usual Christmas message on the regular themes though... Wink

#7: Re: Christmas Theme installed Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 12:54 pm
    ----
Sorry to hear that the theme was "buggy" but great job on straightening thing out ;D

#8: Re: Christmas Theme installed Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 2:45 pm
    ----
I told you employing those M$ Vista testers for forum themes would be a waste of time!

Razz

-> Officer's Club