Hello to all
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: Hello to all Author: luce10 PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:55 pm
    ----
Hello to all, compliments for the site ....very nice

Ciao. LUCE10 (pilot 102° virtual F-104)

#2: Re: Hello to all Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 3:57 pm
    ----
Greetings, and welcome to our little home-from-home.

Cool

#3: Re: Hello to all Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:39 pm
    ----
- luce10
Hello to all, compliments for the site ....very nice

Welcome to ComC, you've just missed the Christmas decorations, Bushy only puts them up for one day a year...LOL

#4: Re: Hello to all Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 4:58 pm
    ----
Benvenuto luce10 !

You see we even can Welcome you in your own lenguage, but that is as far as it goes ! Wink

fled
Cool

#5: Re: Hello to all Author: luce10 PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:10 pm
    ----
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the words in Italian!! Good Christmas to all you. ...... A greeting from the Italy. LUCE10

W the f-104!!

#6: Re: Hello to all Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 5:40 pm
    ----
Welcome to Com-Central Luce10!

AND...I heard that Kit...lol

#7: Re: Hello to all Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:08 pm
    ----
-S-

Welcome to Com-Central..!!!

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#8: Re: Hello to all Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 12:02 am
    ----
Heya luce10, welcome indeed, nice ta meet ya how ya doin'?

#9: Re: Hello to all Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 12:12 pm
    ----
Argh, late as usual... and I should have been the first one to welcome a new Italian member!
Shocked
Hope you will forgive me, LUCE10.
At least, I'm timely to wish you... un 2008 prospero e sereno!
Mr. Green
Marco

#10: Re: Hello to all Author: luce10 PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:05 am
    ----
- Uhu_Rodion
Argh, late as usual... and I should have been the first one to welcome a new Italian member!
Shocked
Hope you will forgive me, LUCE10.
At least, I'm timely to wish you... un 2008 prospero e sereno!
Mr. Green
Marco

Hola Marco...... grazie per il benvenuto ...Thanks for the welcome one from a compatriot. I have a friend all'Aquila... my luce9 of 102° virtual sqdr hehhehehe.......

#11: Re: Hello to all Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:20 am
    ----
Hey, good to know!
Cool
There's a lot of regular activities and special events planned here at Com-Central, and also plenty of support for single members and virtual squadrons as well, so have a look around: your comments will be very much appreciated.

You'll soon discover this is not a "self-referencing" community, but it's open to contributions from everybody, and we can boast to be a true international community, with members coming from virtually all the corners of the planet - we are arranging to provide space enough for aliens too.
Mr. Green
Also, I believe we are all interested in knowing some more details about your virtual squadron: which planes you use (oh, well, at this point I guess it must be the Starfighter, eh?), which sims... to make it short, tell us your story as a virtual pilot.

So, join the fray, and I wish you a pleasant stay at Com-Central!

Marco

#12: Re: Hello to all Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 12:34 pm
    ----
- luce10
- Uhu_Rodion
I have a friend all'Aquila... my luce9 of 102° virtual sqdr
Ooo there's a EURO_Aquila too.

#13: Re: Hello to all Author: luce10 PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 1:54 pm
    ----
Ok. ... thanks for the explanation! I am from more of a year in 102 Group Virtual with base to Rimini. The group wants to create the true years 70-80; in fact our boss (alias Mario Motta) was the real Commander of 102°. We use l'F-104 but the ours you base is provided also of MB 326 MB 339 (ARROWS HEHHEHE); from some month we created a group with Spanish and Americans (already we flew 3 D. D.) and is a fantastic thing.

Just I understand, it will put some photograph of our activity. ....

Ciao LUCE10

www.mariomotta.it/102V/

#14: Re: Hello to all Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 4:07 pm
    ----
Hey! JG300 members have been known to fly the F-104 after a few beers, but they have some peculiar ideas about how they should be operated. Mr. Green

#15: Re: Hello to all Author: luce10 PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 9:01 am
    ----
Heheheheh fantastic!!

-> Officer's Club