M47 and M48 enginebay
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: M47 and M48 enginebay Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2007 1:40 pm
    ----
Gents,

is my mind beginning to go? I could have sworn I had seen photos of M47 and M48 enginebays lately, but either I imagined them or I cannot find the thread again... Heeellllppppp!!!!

If I indeed imagined them, does anybody have any pointers where I could find aforementioned photos or does one of my fellow CIAs even have some? I have the TM for the M47 and use the one for the M48 AVLB as a stand-in, but they leave a few questions unanswered.

Thanks,

Jens O.

#2: Re: M47 and M48 enginebay Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:31 pm
    ----
Jens,

What exactly do you need, since depending on the model of M48 there are some major differences. I might be able to help.

Joe D

#3: Re: M47 and M48 enginebay Author: Jens_O_MehnerLocation: Giessen, Germany PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 4:41 pm
    ----
Joe,

thanks for getting back to me, I would be most interested in the M48A2, it is for a buddy who wants to do a German M48A2 with open innards.

Jens O.

#4: Re: M47 and M48 enginebay Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:54 pm
    ----
I was at Fort Douglas, Utah today and there is an M47 & M48 there and both have the engines removed. Should be able to get photos next time I go.

#5: Re: M47 and M48 enginebay Author: Joe_DLocation: Razorback Country PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:21 pm
    ----
I guess I should've read this before my last post Mr. Green

Joe D

-> AFV News Discussion Board