In case you missed the announcement on the frontpage !
-> FS2004

#1: In case you missed the announcement on the frontpage ! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:37 am
    ----
update #2 for Com-Central's Environmental pack v2.06 has been released for use,
you can find it in the Downloads section => here

fled

#2: Re: In case you missed the announcement on the frontpage ! Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:32 pm
    ----
Thank you very much, Fled, excellent!!! Smile

Gives an amazing improvement to the scenery and I loved to find that it does not need more frames than before.

Great job, appreciate it

Regards

#3: Re: In case you missed the announcement on the frontpage ! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 12:56 pm
    ----
OUT - FREAKIN'- STANDING Fled!!! Great job and the trees look more realistic than I thought possible! (Just one of the improvements... )

#4: Re: In case you missed the announcement on the frontpage ! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:46 pm
    ----
Thanks Fled, will check it out!

BTW not that it's the same thing or as good, but worth mentioning....a couple of us (Ascout and myself) have been flying with a seperate install of FS9 modified for Golden Wings 3, so I might take a look at seeing how this integrates with that......could be really slick!

#5: Re: In case you missed the announcement on the frontpage ! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2007 1:54 pm
    ----
Stoopy,

I have a separate install of GW3 as well, must admit that it works quite well for the water, tree, surface, textures, etc, be carefull with the buildings etc as they are to modern for GW3

fled
Cool

-> FS2004