Santa was good to me this year.
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:42 pm
    ----
- Wolfe
- JG300-fr8ycat
- JG300-1Bullet
I got a turkey fryer
[img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ifg5e6yXpji7LM:http://www.cajunoutdoorcooking.com/images/mbtf30_black_steel_gas_cooker_stand_burner_hose_regulator_aluminum_turkey_pot_lid_thermometer_basket_lifting_hook.jpg[/img]

Between your turkey fryer and my home brewing kit we can have one heck of a party. Laughing

Will there be any deep-fried skwirrel at this party? I have a great recipe for a spicey cajun style batter....

Bring it on. I'm willing to try it Cool

#17: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:39 pm
    ----
- Wolfe
Will there be any deep-fried skwirrel at this party? I have a great recipe for a spicey cajun style batter....

Shades is always invited and there's always the possibility that he'll have one too many of my extra strong homemade brews and.....well......ya know......accidentally fall in the fryer.

#18: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:22 am
    ----
whole slew of recipes here Twisted Evil
www.mikewest.net/squir...cipes.html

Piney

#19: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 8:29 am
    ----
[quote="JG300-fr8ycat"]
- Wolfe
Shades is always invited and there's always the possibility that he'll have one too many of my extra strong homemade brews and.....well......ya know......accidentally fall in the fryer.
Yeah, I luv a few extra brews and then I might.., HEY!!! Evil or Very Mad

& Grrr... @ Pinester. Razz

#20: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:32 am
    ----
I'm not a sqwirrell connoseuar. Is it best to pickle the sqwirrell before dipping him in batter?

#21: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:22 pm
    ----
best to be pickled before eating the sqwirrell Laughing goes down easier that way

Piney

#22: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:26 pm
    ----
But don't forget, to get the best enjoyment out of eating squirrel you must always cook it live.

#23: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:28 pm
    ----
YUP ! Stuff it with a Large Pickle and cook it like a Lobster ! Laughing Twisted Evil

#24: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:39 pm
    ----
bastids!

Ya never think about cooking Fled, but ya could get a wing as well outta him!

(You should always pickle your skwirrell before anything else)

#25: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 2:54 pm
    ----
Laughing Razz

#26: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 7:36 pm
    ----
- Shades
Ya never think about cooking Fled,

Cook Fled, Nah, He's f-a-r too old.

Mr. Green

#27: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:19 pm
    ----
for those who worry about nutrition

Laughing

Piney

#28: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:29 pm
    ----
Yummy Mr. Green

Piney

#29: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 1:43 pm
    ----
Yuuch! Where I come from, we don't consider squirrels fit for human consumption.

....we just feed 'em to the dogs.

#30: Re: Santa was good to me this year. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:20 pm
    ----
- piney

LOL!

-> Officer's Club