Had to dodge the Sau you let play on the runway
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Had to dodge the Sau you let play on the runway Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 6:28 pm
    ----
The big Blom & Voss couldn't do it but the little Storch could

didn't meet the expected SAMS or AA

Der Baron

#2: Re: Had to dodge the Sau you let play on the runway Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 7:03 pm
    ----
Nice, Freiherr....but ze "Secret Lair" is here:

www.com-central.net/in...ils&id=168

Though if a fixed wing can land there, the Storch would be a good choice. I've done it with a J-3, Aeronca, and Storch. Aim for between the mansion and the hangar. Wink

After you get that, there are two accompanying sceneries that go with it just across the lake. Those might be at Hovercontrol..."Secret Base" and...something else...I'll check....What's fun is to take off from Secret Lair in, say, a B-25, fly out the narrow canyon and across the lake and land at the Secret Base...it's tricky, trust me!

#3: Re: Had to dodge the Sau you let play on the runway Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:15 pm
    ----
been trying to get in there with the storch for about an hour now. Sad I have come to the conclusion that you are a mean S.O.B. and probably pull the wings off of bugs as entertainment. Laughing That is one sadistic approach Wink

Der Baron

#4: Re: Had to dodge the Sau you let play on the runway Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:56 am
    ----
- Freiherr_Kiefer
been trying to get in there with the storch for about an hour now. Sad I have come to the conclusion that you are a mean S.O.B. and probably pull the wings off of bugs as entertainment. Laughing That is one sadistic approach Wink

Der Baron

All that's true, but flattery will get you nowhere. Keep trying.

My favorite thing is to take a B-25, park on the ledge after I get there, just roll it off with full flaps and no throttle and keep it on the "road" out as long as possible and then fly out at 90 kts. out the canyon and across the lake and land at the "Secret Base" (after you get that, where the P-38 is landing above) and land there. It can be done and you can just stop short of the wall.

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum