Thank You
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Thank You Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:20 am
    ----
I just want to say thank you to Stoopy and Ascout and anyone else who had a hand in locating and creating the Pig Sty. I love flying around this place, The scenery is just great and all the "additions" are fun

Der Baron

#2: Re: Thank You Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:28 am
    ----
It's all Ascout, man. He did a frikkin' GREAT job and I couldn't agree more. Perfect place to fly and he also picked a perfect location...Vancoooover eh!

#3: Re: Thank You Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:57 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
It's all Ascout, man. He did a frikkin' GREAT job and I couldn't agree more. Perfect place to fly and he also picked a perfect location...Vancoooover eh!

EX-CUUUUUSE ME! But Orcas Island is in in the San Juan Islands which is still firmly in Washington State and therefore firmly still in U.S. territory last time I checked (unless those pesky hegomaniacal Canucks haven't annexed the place Evil or Very Mad ) but I DID make a point of locating it in easy reach of Canuckistan for our Canadian members as well as placing the Com-Central Wilderness Camp well inside British Columbia herself (in the spirit of mutual co-existance and, well..the paternal side of my family is largely Canuckistani and my Dad was Quebec's Golden Gloves Middleweight Champ in 1938, though he had the good sense to be born in the U.S. like his father, so I give the Great White North their props).

Just for the record, eh?

Other than that, you're welcome!

Mr. Green

#4: Re: Thank You Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:08 am
    ----
sorry didn't mean to star a border war. maybe you can use this the next time Ascout does his inveted thing in the 104 Shocked

Der Baron

#5: Re: Thank You Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:43 am
    ----
Well, Holger Sandmann (certainly a source to be trusted) just released his Vancouver scenery and Orcas is included in that, so I mean to say it's aboot in the general vacinity....I consider it neutral ground in the ongoing, unspoken cold war...certainly a "no man's land" if you will, considering it's currently inhabited by wild boar.....

#6: Re: Thank You Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:03 pm
    ----
...and we did partner with Molsons when we set up our brewery at "Mountain Lake" so there's a synergy between our two national entities apart from just our various members. What with JG300-Cobra, you could say we're a regular multinational corporation. Com-Central Wilderness Camp is a convenient flight away at CBB7 on the other side of the border with the "Mountain Lake" and nobody is very particular about checking papers or anything when you're in our business. Wink

#7: Re: Thank You Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:59 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
..the paternal side of my family is largely Canuckistani
Mr. Green

Does that make them

Canadian Bacon? Mr. Green Rolling Eyes

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum