An Answer plz..
-> Officer's Club

#1: An Answer plz.. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:59 pm
    ----
-S-

Could some of the Anerican members please reply as to what "Bud Dwyer" said before he blew his brains in front of a group of reporters on T.V. in 1986..? I dont know who the reporters are or what happened to them...but as a Canadian..did this effect us..?

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#2: Re: An Answer plz.. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:15 pm
    ----
-S-

Sorry..I ment "Americian" mambers....Loving Freedom.... Smile Smile Smile

#3: Re: An Answer plz.. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:26 pm
    ----
I don't see any reference to, or involvement with, our upstanding brothers to the Great White North at all. A good summary of the story is here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budd_Dwyer

Kind of an old story, politics and corruption at some level, but with a ending more dramatic than usual. Personally I find it hard to believe that anyone truly innocent would choose the path he did (suicide often involves feelings of guilt as well). But then again, politicians aren't like folks who work real jobs for a living so there's no figuring them out.... Rolling Eyes

#4: Re: An Answer plz.. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:04 pm
    ----
Hey, that was a Dan Wesson. At least his taste in firearms was impeccable, if not his ethics.

#5: Re: An Answer plz.. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:24 pm
    ----
-S-

Did you watch the video..??...All I saw was " My Country would do.." ..then it the audio portion was removed..kind of leaves you wondering.....

#6: Re: An Answer plz.. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:00 pm
    ----
-S-

Hey Ascout, Stoopy..did you ever watch a show called " Yolanda"..?..sorry if the spelling is bad. Just before she was cancelled, she had a guest in from the United States Military ..Maj. Morehouse. He was involved in the "Psychic Warefare Program" as all governments are. He wrote a book called " Psychic Warrior ". Being an issue of grave nation security..the best thing to do was to go on national T.V. and point this out to everyone that was watching..including others with video tape recorders, that there are parties that do not have our best interests in mind. Like drawing fire down on people from other " houses " to distract from our domestic problems..

-> Officer's Club