If I were an American..
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#1: If I were an American.. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:56 pm
    ----
-S-

I am a Canadian who belives in Freedom and Democracy, if I were an American I would take this document to all the reps in the upcomming election. Who ever signs it and has it witnessed, would have my vote. Why dont some of the Americian members get there reps to sign it and post it here for all us Freedom lovers to see..it would be a good thing to see in these troubled times..nice to know there are other poeple who believe in this " Crap"....well..I do.!!!!

I, and or we, parties names to be attached and witnessed by two
[2] parties, have no current and or prior knowladge of a human subject, or subjects being used, without there knowladge or concent, for medical, and or, psychic, and or psychological, and or drug research. I, and or we, parties names to be attached and witnessed by two [2] parties, have no current and or prior knowladge, and or have now, or ever participated, in the arrest, and or, detention with out legal aid and or trial of a Americian person[s] and or other a person[s] of Foreign Countries, within and or outside the boundries and legal jurisdiction of the United States Of Americia. I further state that I, and or we, parties names to be attached and witnessed by two [2] parties, have no prior and or current knowladge of a person and or persons and have not participated and will not participate in the TORTURE of a person or persons , through physical, psychic and or psychological means, of American person[s] and or person[s] of Foreigh countries within or outside the boundry and legal jurisdiction of the United States Of Americia. I, and or we , parties names to be attached and witnessed by two [2] parties have reviewed and comprehend the wording of this document and will sign, date and have witnessed by two [2] persons, below.

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

The future is looking good...........

P.S. if they dont sign it..guilty as sin..ask your rep if thy have reviewed the constition and criminal code..then ask them if they understand it..

#2: Re: If I were an American.. Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:08 pm
    ----
and I I were from Canada, I might ask my goverment to repeal and nullify the Official secrets act and the followup The Security of Information Act

Piney

#3: Re: If I were an American.. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 11:44 pm
    ----
I'm just happy to be here.

Wink

#4: Re: If I were an American.. Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:18 am
    ----
I suppose were talking about that little place in Cuba? LOL where my brother in law is leaving for vacation tommorrow Smile

#5: Re: If I were an American.. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:19 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
I'm just happy to be here.

Wink

Ditto, and given that I've not heard of any recent mass exodus of people desparate to flee our shores, we're apparently not the only ones.

#6: Re: If I were an American.. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:39 am
    ----
...it could be worse...

The skwirrells are comin' too this Summer.

#7: Re: If I were an American.. Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:39 pm
    ----
Too late Shades, we already got them here. American Red, gray, and black Sqwerrels.

#8: Re: If I were an American.. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:24 pm
    ----
Well, quite.
But they're hardly of royal stock, with a lineage entrenched in the colonies.
What, what?

Razz

#9: Re: If I were an American.. Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:15 am
    ----
forgot the fourth category wingnut...

squirrel stew...

see how it is always 'bout u shades? LOL

#10: Re: If I were an American.. Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:44 am
    ----
Grrrrrrrs...!
Razz

#11: Re: If I were an American.. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:06 pm
    ----
-S-

Good point Piney but you may not understand the Canadian Official Secrets Act. When I was a young lad and joined the Army reserves, I had to sign the Offical Secrets Act " PERTAINING " to any information in respect to my job, this does not include brainwashing. I was only a private in the Canadian Army as a rifleman. All soldiers are required to do this. Although I was not privy to any non-training information, for obvious reasons as a private...lol..I still understand that the training information as a rifleman is covered by this act and will stay with me until death or untill declassified by the Government. I was a grunt at the bottom of the barrel, and any grunt will tell you, the govt. dosent tell you secrets. As to the " Security of Information ", this act is to protect the right to privacy of " Individuals " or " your liberty ", groups and businessess from unlawfull access by others, Basically what the Americian Constitution describes as the right to " Life , Liberty, "our privacy act Piney", and the pursuit of Happyness. Basically our laws are a refinement or evolution of your constitution. Laws are not implimented to tell you what to do..laws are implimented to tell you " what you are not allowed to do to other people". Most people do not seem to understand this...and Stoopy, I could not aggree more..this is the best place to live...well maby Australia would be good too, except for the flys, ...lol...but if you lower you guard...remember 911 ? But dont go to the other extreme. We all have to agree on "House rules" or laws that protect us so we can live togeather in peace, or we will regress into civial war. The idea of being civilized beings is to to evolve..not to de-evolve.

#12: Re: If I were an American.. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:15 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Hammer
-We all have to agree on "House rules" or laws that protect us so we can live togeather in peace, or we will regress into civial war. The idea of being civilized beings is to to evolve..not to de-evolve.

I, for one, do not log in to Com-Central to listen to anyone presume to lecture about anything, least of all this. Thanks anyway, but if you have any futher advice along these lines, I invite you to keep it to yourself.

Others have made a civil attempt to turn this thread away from this provocative original post with humor, which was apparently overlooked, so I'll just get it out there. Wink

Last edited by JG300-Ascout on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

#13: Re: If I were an American.. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:21 pm
    ----
-S-

agree Ascout..lets get back to flying..!!

#14: Re: If I were an American.. Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:25 pm
    ----
Good call, consider it done! Wink

#15: Re: If I were an American.. Author: HA_needacarLocation: Michigan PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:01 am
    ----
Personally I've always liked McCain and had wanted him to get the full run at it back in 2000... I found it funny when recently, many of the candidates were talking about doubling Guantanamo in the debates; McCain was like wtf I used to be a POW not fun!... (not in those exact words obviously)

In my opinion he seems to be very Churchill-esque....

-> Officer's Club