Hello...am I in the right pig sty.
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-OmegaLocation: Altus AFB, OK PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:58 pm
    ----
Gents,

Is this the same old foul smellin' strawberry hoarding pen I once called home? I have been called away from the sty for too long now. For the ones who remember me, I am a KC-135 tanker toad stationed in Washington State. Well, I have been reassigned to the Altus AFB, CCTS school house. I will be here for three years. That's three years at home, free from deploying to the desert. WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

Master Stoopy, I am officially reporting back for duty awaiting assignment.

Cheers!
Omega

#2: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:14 pm
    ----
OH
MY
GOD!!!

Yeah you're in the right pigsty buddy - WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Great to see you again, Omega!!!

Your first assignment is to get settled in and hey, if you're up for flying, I hope to be online tonight, maybe some of us Sau's can catch you there!

#3: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 1:22 pm
    ----
Oh yeah.....just added you to the private forum sir, so ya can go check out the latest sights and smells of the pigsty!

Should show at the bottom of the main forum page for you now....MAN is it great to hear from you!

#4: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:34 pm
    ----
SUUUUUUUUUUUUWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,,,,,,,welcome back Omega,,,,,,has been too long!!!,,,,,sure am glad your finished up with the desert duties for awhile,,,,,,I guess learning up the next generation should still give you ample flight time though.......I think honestly that might be a little too much too handle not gettin' up there and dropping that fueling arm down on F-18's........

look forward to some flight time with ya' myself,,,,,,,,,I do remember our last one rippin' over fairchild in a couple a' 737's,,,,,,,

ciao fer now o' dull tusked one......... Cool

#5: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-OmegaLocation: Altus AFB, OK PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 2:47 pm
    ----
Good memory Hoppa! Well, it's a pleasure to be back amongst such good people,......swine. I saw pics of our new home/squadron/hangar. Looks real cozy. Cool

I will be on most of tonight. Hope to see you there.

Omega

#6: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-HoppaLocation: vernon BC PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:05 pm
    ----
also Omega......I think for the most part we now fly FS9 in our own personal server hosted by Exos which is usually always running,,,,,,

24.200.139.132...PW is race........do not share outside of CC though

is the only server I enter now when looking for flying saunen,,,,also look through the forums and get the pigsty download made by Ascout,,,,,it is a must..........should be in JG300 public forums or CC downloads,,,,,,

#7: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-OmegaLocation: Altus AFB, OK PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:30 pm
    ----
I have will be downloading alot tonight. I had to reinstall CFS3 so I'm starting over; nationality packs, scenery/textures, airplanes, the whole 9 yards.

I will have minimal capabilties tonight.

#8: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-OmegaLocation: Altus AFB, OK PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:31 pm
    ----
typo first sentence last post

#9: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-Dan736Location: Burlinton Ont PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 3:58 pm
    ----
Hey!! good to see you back Omega,welcome! Mr. Green

#10: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-OmegaLocation: Altus AFB, OK PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2005 4:02 pm
    ----
Good to see you too!

#11: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-LurpsLocation: In back of the sty .... sighting in my Luger .... PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 10:04 am
    ----

Welcome back Omega !

Alot of goodies available for FS9 which should keep you busy
downloading for some time ....... hehe ....

Looking forward to flying with you again ... I spend alot of time
in FS9 now ..... with some dallying with CFS3.

Thanks for your service sir !

~S~

#12: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: BooRayLocation: Des Moines, IA PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 11:02 am
    ----
Good God Almighty look what the cat dragged in. Welcome Home!

#13: Re: Hello...am I in the right pig sty. Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 8:31 pm
    ----
Welcome home Omega, and THANKS!!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum