ebay
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: ebay Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:52 am
    ----
cgi.ebay.co.uk/Built-1...dZViewItem theres a link on the ebay page that takes you to the builders site, nice models!

#2: Re: ebay Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:59 am
    ----
- Shadow_Banshee
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Built-1-35th-scale-US-WWII-GMC-truck-with-40mm-Bofors_W0QQitemZ200192436257QQihZ010QQcategoryZ2588QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem theres a link on the ebay page that takes you to the builders site, nice models!

I'll say, I visited the site, glanced over at mine briefly...and was utterly dejected for the experience. I may never recover. Sad

#3: Re: ebay Author: claude_GILLONO PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:45 pm
    ----
The Bofors GMC is unique to French 2e DB AA unit (22e FTA) and could not have been captured in the Ardennes or have carried ASCZ markings.
But the conversion (Masters Productions item) is well done

#4: Re: ebay Author: MarkHollowayLocation: Beatty, Nevada PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:48 pm
    ----
Doug will need Prozac

#5: Re: ebay Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 7:22 am
    ----
Speaking of ebay, there's an original Japanese WWII tank cutaway poster for sale - ending in less than 2 hours:

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...:IT&ih=009

Neil

#6: Re: ebay Author: palic PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:44 am
    ----
I do not think it is a Japanese tank Wink - I would say that prewar/early war US M2 is pictured...

I have to correct this post: not M2 but Combat Car M1 (variant)

Last edited by palic on Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: ebay Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:48 am
    ----
I was thinking that at one point...

Here's another interesting one - Ford DIVAD poster

cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayIS...:IT&ih=011

Neil

#8: Re: ebay Author: palic PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 3:57 am
    ----
I love that Bradley-thingy and Mi-24 burning... Mr. Green

#9: Re: ebay Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 4:12 pm
    ----
The Hind had some wing pod rockets backfire and prematurely detonate ( or something like that).

Everyone knows the DIVAD couldn't hit the broad side of a barn. Besides....it firing in the wrong direction.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

I used to have a number of DIVAD items (many years ago). A poster ( different than that one), a 'coloring book', and some other things. Guess I need to dig thoise up, prices seem a bit high there. Rolling Eyes

Regards
Don

#10: Re: ebay Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:26 pm
    ----
- palic
I love that Bradley-thingy and Mi-24 burning... Mr. Green

That's sort of looks like the FMC MICV (based on the M113) Was FMC a partner with Ford on the DIVAD?

-> AFV News Discussion Board