FSX Constellation
-> FSX

#1: FSX Constellation Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:19 pm
    ----
Especially interesting for those Sunday-Flyers who use the "Connie" in FSX:

AVSIM offers a new Version (3.0) for download:

The filename is l049a_v30.zip, a complete link did not work (for whatever reasons).

Regards

#2: Re: FSX Constellation Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:11 pm
    ----
Also take note that there is a update for it as well Wink

#3: Re: FSX Constellation Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 5:20 pm
    ----
I think they just released a final version complete with the updates... Smile

#4: Re: FSX Constellation Author: SnorreLocation: Ziegenhain, Germany PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:00 am
    ----
and another patch for that Connie was recently released:

library.avsim.net/down...LID=116823

Regards Mr. Green

#5: Re: FSX Constellation Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:47 pm
    ----
LOL... I seen that. Perhaps we better wait for the final version...lol

#6: Re: FSX Constellation Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:49 am
    ----
Smile I ruined my previous installation FSX with aerofiles texture booster FSX and all my effects and textures went haywire, see my posts...

Now after reintalling patiently and following all kinds of instructions to the line I got it working again

Managed to install SP1 again, needed a fresh download, according to MS support.And I'm still adding my airplane addons.
last night I added the l049A from here with all 22 variants. noticed I was missing the flame effects from the engines (old post) but didn't find it so I downloaded Sebs fix for the effects and that put them on. I know it might not be the right procedure. but it worked for me. I see too I have smoke effects coming from the engines, at flight. Now I am wondering about the contrail effects, coming from the wingtips? Are there any? I think there are, where are they???Why didn't they install????

#7: Re: FSX Constellation Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:48 pm
    ----
I believe the wingtip contrails only show up when you pull high G's and it's an effect created by FSX, not the aircraft model......are you yanking that poor lil' Connie around that much?? Got airsick bags for the pax I hope?

#8: Re: FSX Constellation Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:22 pm
    ----
Laughing If they don't like it, they can get off! Can't they see I'm having fun in here! Laughing Wink And I want her as perfect as she was designed.

Thanks for the explanation Stoopy Smile It's just humor!

#9: Re: FSX Constellation Author: berlopezLocation: Copenhagen.DK PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:30 pm
    ----
Constellation of contellations is the cal-classics Starliner L1649A, I'm sure some of you have seen it and downloaded it. It's the best ever. Available at avsim.com...remember to download repaint from avsim and cal-classics.com the sound, i recommend the r3350 sounds from cal-classics, etc. (READ at cal-classics forum or you won't be able to keep the engines running it a very realistic model)!!! v/c included.

-> FSX