difference between Italians and Europeans...
-> Officer's Club

#1: difference between Italians and Europeans... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:14 pm
    ----
My wife is "Calabrase "so I CAN post this LOL

Slow
Difference Between Europeans and Italians

Last edited by HF_SlowHand on Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

#2: Re: difference between Italians and Europeans... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:13 pm
    ----
- HF_SlowHand
My wife is "Calabrase" so I CAN post this LOL

My wife is from "Scheveningen" do you think they are that different ?
Laughing rotflmao Laughing

#3: Re: difference between Italians and Europeans... Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 9:40 pm
    ----
and therefore Mr. Fled's wife knows The Fisherman from Schevviy... Wink

#4: Re: difference between Italians and Europeans... Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:22 pm
    ----
LOL! Mr. Green

#5: Re: difference between Italians and Europeans... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:57 pm
    ----
Fled, must be something in 'the water' LOL (Calabrase = Guardia Piemontese Cosenza, Calabria, Italy)

My daughters best friend in High School was an exchange student from the Netherlands and she said when she toured Italy she thought everyone was angry with her because of all the yelling... she just didn't understand italians are full of, simply, passion

PS I live an hour south of Holland Michigan LOL

#6: Re: difference between Italians and Europeans... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:25 am
    ----
sonno tutto multo appasionato

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:37 am; edited 1 time in total

#7: Re: difference between Italians and Europeans... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:34 am
    ----
Mr. Green

-> Officer's Club