Full Terrain eXperience for fsX
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Full Terrain eXperience for fsX Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 12:10 am
    ----
Hey so tomorrow is the big day, eh Fled? I'll be on travel but watchin' the forums with interest when I finally get to my hotel room!

BEST of luck to y'all on the release!!!!

#17: Re: Full Terrain eXperience for fsX Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:22 am
    ----
all systems set / planned for 11:00 GMT at 5th

#18: Re: Full Terrain eXperience for fsX Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:02 pm
    ----
Excellent i got thurs and fri off this week so plenty of time to play with and explore the new scenery, can't wait !! Cool

#19: Re: Full Terrain eXperience for fsX Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:12 pm
    ----
Just got in from work and we are systems go...

Available as of now 13:00hrs UK time at:
£14.09 (sterling)
Euro 18.40
$27.97 (US Dollar)
$27.58 (Canadian Dollar)
$29.95 Australian Dollar.

Thats cheap as chips imho !!

#20: Re: Full Terrain eXperience for fsX Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:30 pm
    ----
OK Fled!

Becuase of all the additional expenditures and 'toys' lately I had to work a deal with the lil'woman....although FTX isn't expensive, I think it was just a matter of principle with her.

The deal was I had to get the income taxes done and when the refund came in, I could get FTX. After 19 years she knows how to motivate me, LOL.

Anyway the IRS says the money's in the bank today and so the 775MB FTX download is 7% complete as we speak!!!

The purchasing experience at "The FlightSim Store" was a little unusual IMHO...I use PayPal just so I don't have to give out a lot of personal info, yet they still required birthdate, phone number, other things that are not normally needed when using PayPal. Left 'em my thoughts on that but it doesn't reflect on the product and I'm lookin' forward to it!

#21: Re: Full Terrain eXperience for fsX Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:46 pm
    ----
Well, due to some of those screenies i've seen lately,I was inspired to finally purchase FSX today.

All I can say is ....

WOOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!! Shocked

Gonna play with it a bit then check out that scenery. I'm a total noob with
flight simulator but I think I could be hooked.

#22: Re: Full Terrain eXperience for fsX Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:27 am
    ----
The missions are a GREAT place to start in FSX, Chuck....hey glad to have you along for the FS-(insert series number here) ride!!!!!

I'm sure you'll get plenty of tips if needed also....

#23: Re: Full Terrain eXperience for fsX Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:06 am
    ----
Downloading FTX now........I have the giggles.

#24: Re: Full Terrain eXperience for fsX Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:58 pm
    ----
Ok, I'm flying from Melbourne to Perth right now . I'm at 15000 feet and this scenery kiks a.. Mr. Green Worth every penny.

#25: Re: Full Terrain eXperience for fsX Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:28 pm
    ----
Glad to hear you like it Chuck ! Cool

-> Officer's Club