Can You Say "OOPS"
-> Officer's Club

#1: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:38 pm
    ----
Wonder if Shades was involved with this? Rolling Eyes

Sorry about the red X earlier. I am going to learn to quit hot-linking and start putting these shots in my own album!

Last edited by Tanklord on Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

#2: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:43 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO...

"You say you want a skylight in your van, but you're low on cash?"...lol

#3: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:24 pm
    ----
-S-

It was a direct hit and I can prove it..!!!!....lol..

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#4: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 1:27 pm
    ----
sorry to say I'm not seeing anything ..... when I check the link it says forbidden access Rolling Eyes

#5: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 2:41 pm
    ----
Are you using Firefox Fled? (snickering)..lol

#6: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 3:21 pm
    ----
bushy ...........................

#7: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:12 pm
    ----
- Shadow_Bshwackr
Are you using Firefox Fled? (snickering)..lol

I'm using IE and just see a little box with a red x in it.

#8: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:13 pm
    ----
same here no pic

#9: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:38 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
bushy ...........................
LOL!

#10: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:40 pm
    ----
I'm using IE and I sees it!

#11: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: TanklordLocation: Louisiana PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 4:46 pm
    ----
I just edited the link. Put photo in my album. Sorry guys!

#12: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:13 pm
    ----
Now that's what one would call a very close shave !
blimey ! hope everyone came away unscaved but shaved from that encounter LOL

#13: Re: Can You Say "OOPS" Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 5:38 pm
    ----
If I didn't know better, I'd think I was driving Laughing

Piney

-> Officer's Club