Out of the 'Sty for a while...
-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum

#1: Out of the 'Sty for a while... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 3:51 pm
    ----
Hittin' the road in the name of bid'ness, and internet access is sometimes iffy...will check in when I can. This might go on until mid-March since I've got a couple of trips back-to-back with only 3 days home between them.

Hands off my strawberries!

#2: Re: Out of the 'Sty for a while... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 9:45 pm
    ----
Good luck buddy, and with both you and Hunt out of pocket, we'll double-schedule CAP flights over the sty to make sure that all supplies and whatnot go untouched as much as possible.

Keep it safe and give 'em hell!

#3: Re: Out of the 'Sty for a while... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:11 pm
    ----
Safe travels, your berries are safe......I'll also keep an eye on the girls and brew while your gone. Wink

#4: Re: Out of the 'Sty for a while... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:44 pm
    ----
............... I've just heard you guys are having a Special Beer party ? Rolling Eyes

COUGH* COUGH* Have a good and safe trip Ascout !

#5: Re: Out of the 'Sty for a while... Author: JG300-1BulletLocation: Odessa, Texas PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:56 am
    ----
Have a good trip Ascout. I'll keep an eye on Fr8ycat while he's keepin an eye on your stuff..... Cool

.................and don't pay any attention to what Fled said...... Smile

#6: Re: Out of the 'Sty for a while... Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:45 am
    ----

Have a good time Be careful and ENJOY............ Wink

#7: Re: Out of the 'Sty for a while... Author: Freiherr_KieferLocation: Washington sectional PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:29 pm
    ----
travel safely you old Boar Smile

Der baron

#8: Re: Out of the 'Sty for a while... Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:20 pm
    ----
Well...I'm tryin'....mega winter storms in the Northeast have grounded me for a day..."wheels up" time changed three times while I was at the gate this morning so I rebooked via Dallas/Frankfort for departure tomorrow. Can you belive it's more moderate in freakin' Helsinki than it is in New York....in FEBRUARY?! Rolling Eyes

#9: Re: Out of the 'Sty for a while... Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 11:12 pm
    ----
- JG300-Ascout
Can you belive it's more moderate in freakin' Helsinki than it is in New York....in FEBRUARY?! Rolling Eyes

Ya, weird stuff. I saw something about this on the National Geographic Channel. Something about Global warming brought on by an anamoly in the Ozone layer over "The Sty" Rolling Eyes ........ppoooooooootttt.......belch!

-> JG300 Wild Sau Gruppe Public Forum