Let's go flying with "Sky King"!!!!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Let's go flying with "Sky King"!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 4:25 am
    ----
While I teeter off in a boring old 777 tomorrow, y'all can enjoy episodes with Uncle Sky's UC-78 "Bamboo Bomber" and the later 310....Enjoy!

media.af.tv/series/sky...king-1.wmv

The rest of the full episodes are here....

www.americanflyers.net...kyking.asp

#2: Re: Let's go flying with "Sky King"!!!! Author: siskensLocation: The Netherlands PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:39 am
    ----
Thanks ! Great Fun ! Laughing

#3: Re: Let's go flying with "Sky King"!!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:51 pm
    ----
WOW!! Great find! Thanks Ascout!

#4: Re: Let's go flying with "Sky King"!!!! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:07 pm
    ----
It's a trick! Ascout owns stock in Nabisco!!! Laughing

#5: Re: Let's go flying with "Sky King"!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:30 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
It's a trick! Ascout owns stock in Nabisco!!! Laughing

As we say here in the west..."Reach, Pardner!"

#6: Re: Let's go flying with "Sky King"!!!! Author: pineyLocation: Republic of Southern New Jersey PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 5:10 pm
    ----
I love it, back to my old Saturday moning's Smile

Piney

#7: Re: Let's go flying with "Sky King"!!!! Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:48 am
    ----
Not really, he got the link from me and another guy at Hovercontrol. Ascout, over there I'm known as Jo_Wingnut. I'm looking for two other old shows, that I haven't seen in years. They are the Whirley Birds and Sea Hunt.

#8: Re: Let's go flying with "Sky King"!!!! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:54 pm
    ----
Uhhhh...'Kay. Yes, Wingnut, I know that. Validation accomplished. (the point was sharing the link, I didn't realize there were "credits" involved, my apologies...an unforgivable faux pas) Rolling Eyes

#9: Re: Let's go flying with "Sky King"!!!! Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:37 am
    ----
I can't get into either.
Even from the main page.
*sigh*

-> Officer's Club