maxterraintweak
-> Software

#1: maxterraintweak Author: jackinrichmondLocation: richmond, bc, canada PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:41 pm
    ----
hello,
i am confused about the installation instructions for the maxterraintweak.. one of the first instructions says "you must have the MAXterraintweak installed for these files to be of any use.".. but there are no instructions on how to do that. the rest of the instructions are simple enough, but i didn't see any download that installs the maxterraintweak (before the maxterrainupdate).

thanks for anyones help..

my rig is running cfs3 with all the boxes checked, settings all at 5 (except for clouds because of max's update).. 1024x768x32.. nice'n smooth, very realistic. phenom9600, gforce8800gts512, winxp. biggest improvement was the quad-processor hotfix from microsoft.

#2: Re: maxterraintweak Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:23 am
    ----
Hmmm - OK sorry for the confusion. I thought I'd uploaded it before, give me a day to check my archives and I'll see what I can dig up for you OK?

And welcome to Com-Central by the way!

#3: Re: maxterraintweak Author: jackinrichmondLocation: richmond, bc, canada PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:56 am
    ----
thanks for looking in to it !

#4: Re: maxterraintweak Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:40 am
    ----
OK, here's the answer....I do believe.

There was a "MAX Terrain Tweak FINAL" and it is all-inclusive, and very simple. In looking at the README, I don't see anythign abotu needing anything previous either.

I'll submit it for upload here and after it's approved it should show up in a day or two, OK?

#5: Re: maxterraintweak Author: jackinrichmondLocation: richmond, bc, canada PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:28 am
    ----
thanks ! thats awesome.
the folder i have is not the final, so i'm sure you have my fix.

the cloud tweak sure was nice.

#6: Re: maxterraintweak Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:17 pm
    ----
OK Jack, it's posted and you can get it here if you're logged in:

com-central.net/index....ils&id=321

By the way do you know of MS ever brought the CFS3 GameMatch server(s) back online or are people still just arranging private IP games to get their online fix?

And if the Richmond you're in is in the state of Virginia, I'm just up the road from ya here in Gainesville.....

#7: Re: maxterraintweak Author: jackinrichmondLocation: richmond, bc, canada PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:59 pm
    ----
hello,
i wanted to thank you again for the maxterraintweak. it worked wonderfully. the extra detail is well worth the install. i will confess that i still crank the terrain setting up to 5.
actually, i am from richmond, canada. (the other side of north america)it is a suburb of vancouver, bc.

happy shootin'

-> Software