MIA
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> 401RCAF Public Forum

#1: MIA Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:18 pm
    ----
Anyone seen Sly about lately?

Last time on jops was before xmas.

#2: Re: MIA Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:41 pm
    ----
last thing I've heard was that he had a break in to his house and all his equipment got nicked, I think Jel told me that.

#3: Re: MIA Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:45 pm
    ----
Shocked

#4: Re: MIA Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:03 pm
    ----
He's still about n kickin Cool I live just round the corner from him now and he's been heavy into building models and doing some major tweaks for Rail Simulator www.railsimulator.com/

Plus i know he's been pretty busy hosting Karaoke at a pub near here. He's gotta come up for air soon I reckon lol. Don't forget he's got a reputation to live down to Wink

You're right Fled someone did have all his gear away but he recently built up the latest 'Sly Super Computer'.

I'll pass on that you were asking about him Mr. Green

#5: Re: MIA Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:08 pm
    ----
OI Jelly, saw you where on the FS server the other day Twisted Evil

and please pass on best regards to Sly

fled
Cool

#6: Re: MIA Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:25 pm
    ----
- Uhu_Fledermaus
OI Jelly, saw you where on the FS server the other day Twisted Evil

and please pass on best regards to Sly

fled
Cool

Yeah i'm starting to find a bit more spare time to get back online these days which is way, way over due lol
Was testing FS server as i put a router in recently and well you know the score gotta check out these damn things work eh Wink

Will be sure to pass regards on to Sly matey.

Hopefully see you in the skies soon and get on TS for a good ole yarn Wink

Jel

#7: Re: MIA Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:29 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Jel
Hopefully see you in the skies soon and get on TS for a good ole yarn Wink

Jel

That sounds like a plan matey !!

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

#8: Re: MIA Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:30 pm
    ----
I'm on TS .......... Cool

#9: Re: MIA Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:26 pm
    ----
-S-

say Hi to Sly for me will you Jel..

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#10: Re: MIA Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:18 am
    ----
Oi.....how's is everyone?.......Sly git yer old ass outa the pub (after 6 beers they all look the same)....Jelly..Kit..Hammer..Fled...Bushy.... good to see you guy's, let's try and set up a Day O Gamin sometime soon.

#11: Re: MIA Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:00 pm
    ----
oops.. Hi guys

Awe ya missed me lol

Hope all is good with everyone and yep up for some gamin of some kind

will keep watchin here... Stay loose guys

Sly

#12: Re: MIA Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:09 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Sly
Awe ya missed me lol

Err, no, not really. Mr. Green

How y'all been Sly, still boogie on down at the pub?

P.S.

Rap wants to know who the photo is you posted.
I told him that wasn't you, He now thinks it's 'Sting'

Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#13: Re: MIA Author: Thud68Location: AZ USA PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:59 pm
    ----
Sly,

Hosting Karaoke? I know the rotation has to come around to you sooner or later so what do you sing? I started about 2 years ago singing Nat King Cole, after a couple weeks the KJ got bored so now I do old country, Jim Reeves, Eddie Arnold, Merle Haggard ect,ect. Bought a Cavs 203 and a wireless mike system for the house too.
Love to hear what you have in your collection....
Cool

#14: Re: MIA Author: 401RCAF_Sly PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:14 pm
    ----
hi Guys

Hows things Kit?

My installation got screwed and I havn't got round to straightening it out yet.. say hi to the riff raff and I'll be back soon..

Hi Thud
how are ya

Yep I've been Hosting Karaoke for a good few years now.. its great fun I get to chat to all the gals, insult the drunks and sing a few songs Smile

I have 17,000 karaoke songs and take a 2K rig out with all pro gear like sure mikes and and £1200 worth of FX processor... it all runs off this PC that is rack mounted with the mixer etc. I have 3 seperate sound cards plus the onboard which is a bitch to set up so as i don't get conflicts or crosstalk.

As for my singing I sing practically everykind of song except Rap and Hip Hop.. in fact if anyone asks for one I tell em to P*ss of to a nightclub lol.

Rock n Roll, Pop, Country and rock willie Nelson to the sisters of mercy

Love it all

Have to get over there and have a Party woohoo

Have Fun

Sly

#15: Re: MIA Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:44 pm
    ----
Hey Sly..good to see ya bud...you too Thud, how's them doughnuts?..lol.....Jelly and Kit how's it going dudes?..............somebody pick a day and let's get some gamin in...

-> 401RCAF Public Forum