Bad day at the Office..
-> Officer's Club

#1: Bad day at the Office.. Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:38 pm
    ----
-S-

We have all had these...lol...

filecabi.net/video/bad...ffice.html

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#2: Re: Bad day at the Office.. Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:31 pm
    ----
"hammer' which one were you? Shocked Wink

#3: Re: Bad day at the Office.. Author: RAF92_BattleHawkLocation: British Columbia, Canada PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:49 am
    ----
Wow, looks like my IT teacher when the server goes down for the 8th time in as many hours.

#4: Re: Bad day at the Office.. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 1:15 am
    ----
Looks to be a problem with general office discipline if ya ask me.....sounds like they need this guy to help straighten some folks out!

#5: Re: Bad day at the Office.. Author: bsmartLocation: Central Maryland PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:53 am
    ----
Actually I like the guy with the Fire extinguisher in the bathroom.

Of course there was the time I dropped my desktop terminal (It was a few years back) out the window of my office on the 9th floor. But since the first 4 levels were parking deck it only fell 5 stories before hitting the concrete. Twisted Evil

#6: Re: Bad day at the Office.. Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:49 pm
    ----
ROFLMAO....tooooooo funny! "Do I love my job?..."....lol

#7: Re: Bad day at the Office.. Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 3:27 pm
    ----
"It's MIND GAMES......" Shocked

-> Officer's Club