Fr8dycat....check in!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Fr8dycat....check in! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 10:32 pm
    ----
Got yer Coo-gar right here, Bud..... Laughing

www.musclecarcalendar....FordP8.htm

#2: Re: Fr8dycat....check in! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:13 pm
    ----
OOOOHHHHHH.

Now I'm feeling more and more guilty about the neglect I have forced upon my poor CAT.

The wife saw the last pic (Black 67 Cougar) that I put on my desktop, the last time she fired it up. The conversation went something like so.

Wife: what's this?

Me: just a pic Ascout shared

Wife: Ascout?

Me: just a guy on the net I chat with (had to emphasize GUY)

Wife: are you going to do that to your Cougar?

Me: (Silence) trying to figure out if that was a trick question.
Someday I would like to restore it so it would look that nice.

wife: It's just been sitting in the garage, why dont you go ahead
and do it?

Me: (silence), wheels in head grinding. Is it the final excuse she's
looking for to divorce me and then take it from me once i've
restored it?, Maybe she's looking to move her Mother in, wait
a minute that JcPenny charge card bill will be arriving in a
couple of weeks. Pops warned me about instances like this, Keen
and shify these females can be.

BUT NO SIR, THERE WILL BE NO CHECKMATE ON OL FR8YCAT TODAY,

Me: "Ya it's just been sitting in the garage and that's just where it's
going stay, as is!"

I showed her. Rolling Eyes

#3: Re: Fr8dycat....check in! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 1:30 pm
    ----
OOOoooo MANNNN!!!! Score one for her!

Take my advice....(if you've been married a while, like 15 years).......GO with the Mother-In-Law-for-vehicle trade!! Absolute win-win scenario!

Mother In-Law will (after so many days):

- Cook for the man of the house (having been brought up old-school style)
- Clean (old-school traditions again)
- Keep wifey occupied (especially during "key" times when getting away is so crucial to maintaining that marital equilibrium)
- Indeed, be quite a valuable trading asset for the vehicle projects.

Finally, mother-in-law will (in all likelihood) probably NOT be interested in messing around with anything having to do with the vehicle, so your wrenching/driving time is gauranteed to be a complete getaway!

#4: Re: Fr8dycat....check in! Author: JG300-AscoutLocation: Cyberspace PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:01 pm
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
Finally, mother-in-law will (in all likelihood) probably NOT be interested in messing around with anything having to do with the vehicle, so your wrenching/driving time is gauranteed to be a complete getaway!

Preferably "off-site"...this is an excellent reason to rent a U-store place for your resto work...and means you can't be interrupted as you aren't there at 'critical moments'.

Good call, not falling into the wife's trap, that it so obviously was. Everything has it's price later....

#5: Re: Fr8dycat....check in! Author: JG27_Tanker PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2005 5:46 am
    ----
EEEEEgads Women troubles. Thank God my Nurse left me for a better paying job lol. Now I can fire up my plane w/o looking over my shoulder.

-> Officer's Club