CoD4 Kitty??
-> 401RCAF Public Forum

#1: CoD4 Kitty?? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:49 am
    ----
Hey Kit if you fancy doing some online shooting i'll be on TS

#2: Re: CoD4 Kitty?? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:31 pm
    ----
LOL, I waited but you didn't come back.

I hosted several games and played with, err, by myself.

We gotta set up a time to arrange a match.

Jeez I miss the old days, your a twat Jel for buggering off. Mr. Green

C'mon guys, lets get our act together and sort some dates out, Hammer comes half drunk so we can tell him things...LOL

#3: Re: CoD4 Kitty?? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:37 pm
    ----
-S-

Actually I smoke pot now..drink very rare..hate the hang over and it makes you fat..good for the liver and brain too..!!

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#4: Re: CoD4 Kitty?? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 5:47 pm
    ----
Lmao !! Sorry about earlier and yeah i know Kit soz mate Crying or Very sad

I'm on a long run tonight down to plymouth so should mean a late start sunday night. Lets get some cod4 going on Mr. Green

I'll post when i get home and we can arrange a time yep.

#5: Re: CoD4 Kitty?? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 8:18 pm
    ----
- 401RCAF_Jel
Lmao !! Sorry about earlier and yeah i know Kit soz mate

No worries, that's life, stuff happens Huh!!
Thought maybe you'd fell over and couldn't get back up by yourself Smile

- 401RCAF_Jel
I'm on a long run tonight down to plymouth so should mean a late start sunday night. Lets get some cod4 going on

Okey Dokey, now where's the rest of the gang... That old guy, Git something or other, and Sly if someone can sober him up but he didn't like CoD1 I seem to recall.
Maybe a few Shadow guys to shoot for a bit of practice first... Mr. Green

#6: Re: CoD4 Kitty?? Author: Shadow_Banshee PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 9:51 pm
    ----
ooh be carefull or i may pop in n get me some KILLIN DONE LOL.....

#7: Re: CoD4 Kitty?? Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 10:10 pm
    ----
That's Mr Git to you Ms Kitty...I don't have COD4 but I can muster a few games of Jops, I have just done a windows reinstall and that's all that I have installed at the moment. I am also trying to find the IL2 1942 or 1946 what ever it's called...you know..that flying game that I kicked all yer asses in.... Mr. Green

Sly bring the beer ..Thud bring the doughnuts..and if we feed Jel enough..

He might just do his MOTO CROSS GAS BURNIN bike tricks again

And then we can all TRY and fit him into his FLIGHT SUIT

Will be JUST like the Good Old Day's... Mr. Green

Ooops and we can't forget our old bud's the Shadow Squad..there still trying to get up to speed with flying but..what the heh they are always good for a laugh.. Mr. Green

#8: Re: CoD4 Kitty?? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:51 am
    ----
LMAO, Bushy's still dating then. Mr. Green

Jops is fine by me.

Don't think there's a tree in Jops wide enough for Jel to hide behind though.
Mr. Green

What flavour of Jops... TR, E, IC or AW ?

#9: Re: CoD4 Kitty?? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:32 am
    ----
-S-

Isnt it against the law not to have COD4...??

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#10: Re: CoD4 Kitty?? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:08 pm
    ----
- Kitform
Don't think there's a tree in Jops wide enough for Jel to hide behind though.
Mr. Green

Oi I resemble that remark lol Wink

What flavour of Jops... TR, E, IC or AW ?

Lets do some IC... whats latest version?? I'm running 4.1.8.0

Oh and hey Mr Git... I heard that lol Razz

#11: Re: CoD4 Kitty?? Author: 401RCAF_HitManLocation: Ontario, CANADA (next to the beer store) PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:45 pm
    ----
- Kitform
LMAO, Bushy's still dating then. Mr. Green

Yes Kit he is still dating..the photo shown above is of Bushy taking his sweetheart on a nice romantic afternoon flight....

-> 401RCAF Public Forum