Hello all
Go to page Previous  1, 2  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#16: Re: Hello all Author: Rixster PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:07 am
    ----
well now I know she's old enough, you're just tryin to scare me off shade's. I see how you are.

#17: Re: Hello all Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:09 am
    ----
I saw 'er first... Razz

#18: Re: Hello all Author: EW_PooFlingaLocation: Secret Ape Tree-House PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:05 pm
    ----
- Shades
Ahhhhhh reminds me of the time a certain ape C.O. spent days being "very nice" to a friendly young lady in CFS1.
Before I was accepted into the Elite Wing.
But I read about it on the toilet wall - Gorilla wrote it up in crayon before becoming C.O.
lololol

#19: Re: Hello all Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:04 pm
    ----
Mr. Green a lady never tells her age ! But yes Im old enough to have a beer! Mr. Green or 3..

Hi Shady babe! *Snuggles* Wink

#20: Re: Hello all Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:09 pm
    ----
- sweets
Hi Shady babe! *Snuggles*
I didn't buy a lottery ticket - how come I feel I won?

#21: Re: Hello all Author: sweets PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:47 pm
    ----
your lucky day? Wink

#22: Re: Hello all Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:50 pm
    ----
*dribbles*

#23: Re: Hello all Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:11 am
    ----
Watch it rodent, the last time someone gave you beer, ya fell out of the tree and landed on that pointy little head. You had a hang over for a month, as thats how long it took to get over that concussion. By the way, you better tell that cute little sister of yours to stop accosting me when I'm off to work. She held me up for several minutes trying to get some nuts from me. The one that feeds her was still in the house sleeping. She even tried climbing in the car with me. Evil or Very Mad And get your tongue back in your face and quit drooling. It's disgusting to see a red tailed, babbling, drooling tree rat.

#24: Re: Hello all Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:19 am
    ----
Skwirrells are known for their dribbling when snuggled by gorgeous women.

#25: Re: Hello all Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:18 am
    ----
maybe go sit in a bowl and start swimming or drown in your own drool Twisted Evil

Last edited by Uhu_Fledermaus on Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

#26: Re: Hello all Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:54 am
    ----
Yer jealious coz sweets wants me.
I can tell.

-> Officer's Club