Another texture for the Howard 500
-> FS2004

#1: Another texture for the Howard 500 Author: RCAF_WingnutLocation: Omaha, Ne. PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:31 am
    ----
I found a texture for the Howard, that was nice, and I don't know if you all have it. Here is where I found it -

www.fsfield.com/viewfile/970.html

It has the bare metal and the red white & blue. Looks nice. It's called the "Fast and Furious!". I hope you all like it.

#2: Re: Another texture for the Howard 500 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 12:38 pm
    ----
Cool

Thankx for the heads up Wingy !

and yes it's allready included in the Howard collection Wink

fled

#3: Re: Another texture for the Howard 500 Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:08 am
    ----
That one is one of my favorites as well. Smile

#4: Re: Another texture for the Howard 500 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:14 am
    ----
Razz

Hi Milton !

Great to see you !

We are still at it, the more diferent versions the better !! Wink

Any other "News" you would like to share with us ?? Rolling Eyes

Also whenever you can find the time (I know you are a very busy man) feel free to join us on one of our sunday exploits, you are most welcome

fled

#5: Re: Another texture for the Howard 500 Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:10 am
    ----
"Also whenever you can find the time (I know you are a very busy man) feel free to join us on one of our sunday exploits, you are most welcome"

I'll be happy to join you.

I need details, IP addresses, etc. Gotta link for that thread topic and info?

#6: Re: Another texture for the Howard 500 Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:44 am
    ----
Cool
Kewl Milton !!

We have a dedicated FS Host server for fs9 up and running 24/7 at:
IP = 194.109.162.138
pw = bush

We also have a dedicated Team Speak server up and running 24/7 at:
IP = 69.56.141.200:8776
pw = flyboy

Check out the weekly details for the upcoming flight here

Looking forward to meet you online and as stated the gang would be trilled to bits when you would join us

fled

#7: Re: Another texture for the Howard 500 Author: RCAF_MadDog PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:09 am
    ----
It would be a pleasure and an honor to fly the skies with you Milton ~S~

#8: Re: Another texture for the Howard 500 Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:48 am
    ----
Aw heck guys, the pleasure would be mine, ... especially if I can get out of cutting the grass, planting flowers, and cleaning the patio. LOL

If not, well, maybe next Sunday. Wink

Thanks for the technical info ... got it saved and ready.

#9: Re: Another texture for the Howard 500 Author: Uhu_RodionLocation: L'Aquila, Italy PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:35 am
    ----
Hey, Gents, this means I have to tweak the plans for the next two flights: they were longer ones, and I chose the 737-700 to cover the distances, but having Milton as our guest, well, this changes everything!

#22 is a bit hard, 'cause it's a very long tour (a jump from Panama to Jamaica), but #23 can be arranged so to get the Howard as our mount: I just have to shorten it and set landing airfield at... do you really want me to tell you now? Wink

Marco

#10: Re: Another texture for the Howard 500 Author: MiltonLocation: New Mexico PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:46 pm
    ----
You don't have to change anything for me ... this is your baby and I'll happily fly whatever you are flying. I have over 1000 hours in jets. Smile

-> FS2004