Bomber Racing anyone??
Go to page 1, 2  Next  :| |:
-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters

#1: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:11 pm
    ----
I was sifting through my poor attempts at backing up stuff you gather over the years and whack onto a disk... Low n behold out jumps the ole Bomber Racing map for IL-2 Mr. Green Mr. Green

I'm running 1946 now but as this was created many many moons ago (erm maybe FB) would those that dont have 1946 be able to join a 1946 hosted session even though it was done in FB??? Make sense?? lol

Anyway I'm gonna set it up later this evening for those that fancy a laugh. Look for me on TeamSpeak (around 21:00 UK time) for session IP blah, blah

#2: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:27 pm
    ----
As far as my info goes that stuff is compatible Jel,

darn need to dig up where I burried that 1946 disc

#3: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:43 pm
    ----
Hey I'm game, got 1946 and I'd race anyone to hell and back for a jar of pickles..and I don't even like pickles!! Don't know if I can meet your time on TeamSeak but if the scene is cool when I get home tonight and opportunity permits I'll get on!

#4: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:42 pm
    ----
Can you still fit in your bomber Jel...LOL

I'm game, (if your downwind) Shocked

I'll be on about 9.30 ish, gotta take the wifey to worky first.

I'll put the map on the server in the next few days and see if it works.

Kick the fires and light the tyres...We're rolling...

#5: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:15 pm
    ----
Just in case you anyone doeasn't have TeamSpeak...

www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads

Mr. Green

#6: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:57 pm
    ----
Gonna be doing more of the same tommorrow night and i have 2 days off so will about till the wee hours for those that are across the pond Mr. Green

Kitty get yer joystick configured for guns this time mate lol Wink

#7: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:40 pm
    ----
Dang, just got home and had dinner, and missed the fun....sounds like a good time.

Got a root canal at the dentist's tomorrow early afternoon (4th one in as many months, oh I'm totally stoked about it!).....will try to join if I can!

#8: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: Rixster PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:45 pm
    ----
gonna have to wait, wife hijacked my rig doing some work for the pto. can't even get to it to load IL2 let alone play a game. Hopefully I can get it back on later this week and join the fun.

#9: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:04 pm
    ----
I'll be about around 21:30 (uk) onwards on TS. Lookin forward to some good flying and dirty tricks Wink

#10: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:05 pm
    ----
I'll be available...With or without guns. Rolling Eyes

#11: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:43 pm
    ----
Cool. Hey if someone could PM me with the IP or server name info that would be swell....or I'll get it from ya's on teamspeak in a bit....that is if you don't mind a yank racin' with ya.

I'll be at a disadvantage without me trusty P-38 anyways.....

#12: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:12 pm
    ----
Keep an eye on TS, jump in for the IP.

Hmmm, alternate map for the P38 maybe...

Anyone else are most welcome to jump in. Smile

#13: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:32 pm
    ----
Most enjoyable racing tonight.

Pleasure meeting you Stoopy, look forward to the next time.

Cheers Jel, sure does bring back memories... Mr. Green Mr. Green Mr. Green

#14: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:56 pm
    ----
Dang and I was all ready to use the bombs.....WITH delay ...lol

Sorry I missed it, but if you can Jel, send me the map and I'll put it on the IL2 server... Smile

#15: Re: Bomber Racing anyone?? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:28 pm
    ----
Great time gents even if we started late and what can be said... pylons, canyon runs, bombs, guns, and even tailgunners...whatta hoot, Gotta do that again!!!!!

Nice to meet y'all on the other side of that big lake after all this time, great talking with you, and next time you can be sure I'll be more careful what part of the course I switch to the rear gunner position... was a pleasure trading paint and lead with you gents. Twisted Evil

-> IL2/FB/AEP/Pacific Fighters