More images from Parola-Part II....
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: More images from Parola-Part II.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:55 pm
    ----
Parola, Part II:

Cavalry recon tank, IIRC:

Who doesn't love an armored train?

The "Money Shots"...

This Stug is a runner...I got into this thing in business clothes and didn't get a mark on me...I've been in five-star restaurants that didn't have kitchens as clean as this vehicle...
Incredibly complete..ranging binocs, full radio, earphones, seems to lack for nothing.

Fortunately for them, they didn't leave any keys to the ignition in it... Wink

More stuff to follow.....

#2: Re: More images from Parola-Part II.... Author: Rikard_HufschmiedLocation: Stockholm, Sweden PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:25 am
    ----
*green with envy* Great trip Doug. I'm ashamed that I, who live so close, have not seen this collection. I will sooner rather than later collect some favors and take up some old offers and see if I can't best you on it Smile

#3: Re: More images from Parola-Part II.... Author: junglejim65 PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:30 pm
    ----
Thanks for the pics Doug. The first photo is a former Russian T-50, the second one is a T-60. Were the T-72 and BMP still there? I was there last summer, my Wife is Finnish so we usually go back every couple of years to see her family. It's really something to go there in June when they have the Armoured Brigade parade. Never been inside of the Stug though!

Cheers,
Jim

#4: Re: More images from Parola-Part II.... Author: Doug_KibbeyLocation: The Great Satan PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:45 am
    ----
- junglejim65
Thanks for the pics Doug. The first photo is a former Russian T-50, the second one is a T-60. Were the T-72 and BMP still there? I was there last summer, my Wife is Finnish so we usually go back every couple of years to see her family. It's really something to go there in June when they have the Armoured Brigade parade. Never been inside of the Stug though!

Cheers,
Jim

Hi Jim...

Yup, they're there...outside now, but maybe those will go inside when the new building is finished?

Gotta' dash...I'm in Korea and computer time is mega expensive....back April 4th.....

D.

-> AFV News Discussion Board