I propose...
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next  :| |:
-> Officer's Club

#46: Re: I propose... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:03 pm
    ----
I'll have to trot to the shop to get me a new copy of 1946, just can't bloody find mine, maybe I've lend it out to ................................. Confused
9,99 Euro's ain't to bad for it

#47: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:07 pm
    ----
Bloody hell Fled that's cheap as chips mate lol

Hammer i'll be online well before we kick off so lets jump onto messenger and see if we can't get you fixed up on transmitting on comms, yeah?

#48: Re: I propose... Author: HF_SlowHandLocation: Meeechigan PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:51 pm
    ----
got it.

now HL says wrong user name or password.... ahhhhhh....

Just re-registered at HL so I know I haveit right... oh well... Curse the anti-"good-time-flying-with-my-mates" demon

ARRRGH!

#49: Re: I propose... Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:58 pm
    ----
Glad to hear it.

#50: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:24 am
    ----
Well done Slow and all... let the good times roll Mr. Green

#51: Re: I propose... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:00 pm
    ----
Hey gang,

just returned from the shop and as fate will have it, I've got the last copy of 1946 they had, now the extra fun part, the store is a retailers chain called "Dynabyte" and I have a lil member card from them, so I got an extra 10% discount on the thing, so effectivly I've paid 9,00 Euro's for it Laughing

now looking for a safe space on one of the HD's to park it and I need to get a hold of this "patch"

I've looked al over the place and every time it comes up with a "server" patch of some odd 127 Mb as far as my info goes the v4.08m patch should be something like a 144 Mb

has anyone out there a decent link for me to get the v4.08m patch as it seems more elusive than the Scarlet Pimpernel

Thankx in advance

fled

#52: Re: I propose... Author: KitformLocation: Cleveland. UK. PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:18 pm
    ----
Your wish is filled...

mission4today.com/inde...mp;id=1908

#53: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:03 pm
    ----
Good man Fled let us know if you need a little test run out with your bargain purchase Wink

Ha what d'ya know Battle of Midway is on ITV4 now, must be an oman

#54: Re: I propose... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:39 pm
    ----
Thankx fella's

OK, installed the bastid,

went on discovery tour on the DVD, guess what, the bloody patch is packed with it, go figure, I have it up and running, now I need to open ports and that sorta stuff, any of you guys on TS by chance ? Rolling Eyes

#55: Re: I propose... Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:12 pm
    ----
You know, on that topic, I didn't have to open any ports on the router or anythign else to do multiplayer through HyperLobby. I was actually very impressed by that.

You might have to open port 21000 per Jel's or Kit's adivce above, but I think that's only in case you are trying to connect to a direct IP session and it fails....even direct IP connects also worked for me straight out of the box (and I've got my router locked down pretty well).
Pretty much a no-muss no-fuss thing.

I'm stil trying to figure out if Slowy means he re-registered and still can't get in, or if it is indeed working for him now....whatya say, Slow?

#56: Re: I propose... Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:37 am
    ----
If any one needs the "no spin" icon I can hook you up. I'll have to msn it to you. Also I host all the time through HL so , just another option. Wink

#57: Re: I propose... Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:48 am
    ----
had test with Jel and Kit, worked a treat and yes you are right Stoopy, no need to open and or set anything, what at difference with some other stuff Laughing

now wich version of HL do I need ? Rolling Eyes

#58: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:56 pm
    ----
Fled there's a link to H/L 3.9.111 here on page 1 mate Wink

Chuck forgive me but what the no spin icon, not sure i know what you mean.

#59: Re: I propose... Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:09 pm
    ----
Sry, I have an IL2 1946.EXE icon so you dont need your disc. Other wise known as a crack.

*Disclaimer.....I paid for my copy of IL2 1946 Mr. Green

#60: Re: I propose... Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:57 pm
    ----
Ah right i'm with ya now lol... Doh!

-> Officer's Club