Why you ask..?
-> Officer's Club

#1: Why you ask..? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:22 am
    ----
-S-

A concentration camp on wheels to corner the illegial human organ trade, no rights, a phoney trial and processed like dog food....I hope countrys boycott the olymipics untill something is done...how would you like to see a couple of these rolling into your neighborhood if you questioned your taxes..? And Tibet..?

www.dvorak.org/blog/?p=5754

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

#2: Re: Why you ask..? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:41 am
    ----
But then again, when the punishment fits the crime - such as the recent news story of the mother and father who put their baby in a microwave - I wouldn't mind seeing one of these roll up to his house. A couple of years in tennis prison and sensitivity training for those parents probably isn't going to do much good.

The notion that it would be involved for tax issues as suggested by that article seems to be a wild and somewhat silly extreme, does China actually apply the death penalty for tax evasion?

#3: Re: Why you ask..? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:54 am
    ----
- JG300-Stoopy
the mother and father who put their baby in a microwave
Geeze!
I'm not a fan of kids (... [[[DEMM KIDZ!!!]]] ) but please tell me that ain't fer real.

#4: Re: Why you ask..? Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:00 am
    ----
Unfortunately Shades, if you Google it I believe you will find two seperate cases.

That being said I wish I hadn't posted what I did, perhaps it's too late to remove it now. It's not my intention to engage in a socio-political discussion here. 'Nuff said from me.

#5: Re: Why you ask..? Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:41 am
    ----
-S-

A smart criminal will frame someone to take the fall far them. One of the big problems, as the Chinese lawers have pointed out, is the trial of the soon to be condemned, at the front of the bus I believe, is usually just a farce. The lawers have pointed out that its a waste of time to try to represent the condemened.

I believe they made note that the condemned are not given a fair trial and we are not talking about your rare psychopath or mental case, but people who are arrested on flimsy, circumstantial or sometimes no evidence. Possibly the grounds for arrest being, youth, heath, and a desire for their internal organs on the open market. Why dont you see what a human body can fetch from head to toe on the organ market. You could have a team set people up for crimes in the citys the busses are going to visit and then buy their organs for international sale. Hell of a way to make a living, we have the similar problem over here and worlwide, not with bodys so much ,but with peoples souls...weapons testing, research, slavery, offerings..etc

Unfortunatly or fortunatly for the practicioners, they have not factored in the reality of what the Christians refer to as Hell in the afterlife, you know, the body, mind and soul thing,....its real.

One resolution to the Execution bus problem is to allow the accused proper legal representation and to have human rights laywers from groups like the Red Cross and Amnisty Intrenational review the cases and supply legal aid, I mean what have they got to hide..? An emerging and evolving society like China should embrace this chance to become progressive in relation to other countrys rather than cover it up.

#6: Re: Why you ask..? Author: ShadesLocation: 3rd Branch up, 'Ye Olde Oak', Green Wood. PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:00 pm
    ----
I just thought of some rather abstract justification for it Hammer;
There's certainly some of sweets body parts I'd like to get my hands on.
Maybe I will check out this black market, see if they do a ready-to-order service.

-> Officer's Club