Neil: Any Arizona or New Mexico Museums with an ONTOS !??
-> AFV News Discussion Board

#1: Neil: Any Arizona or New Mexico Museums with an ONTOS !?? Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 8:35 pm
    ----
Neil

I have gotten a 'third person' sighting of an Ontos in a Museum (not an AFV museum) in Arizona or New Mexico!!

Does anyone know of this or have information on this 'museum' and what might be on display?

If it does exist (the Ontos), I'd love to get SN data & photos to update my information.

Regards
Don

#2: Re: Neil: Any Arizona or New Mexico Museums with an ONTOS !?? Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:52 pm
    ----
So three people have reported seeing an Ontos in a museum, but none of them have reported the name of the museum or its location???

Neil

#3: Re: Neil: Any Arizona or New Mexico Museums with an ONTOS !?? Author: DontosLocation: Vine Grove, KY PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:04 pm
    ----
The information was relayed to me by a private Ontos owner, who spoke with a vendor at a gun show in Texas, yesterday.

Both 'former' Marines. The conversation wondered to the subject of the Ontos, and the vendor mentioned seeing one in a musuem (not a military museum) in Arizona or New Mexico.

Any clues?

Don

#4: Re: Neil: Any Arizona or New Mexico Museums with an ONTOS !?? Author: Neil_BaumgardnerLocation: Arlington, VA PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:45 am
    ----
Sorry, no idea whatsoever...

Neil

-> AFV News Discussion Board