Oh Dear...It's Been A Few Months!!!
-> Officer's Club

#1: Oh Dear...It's Been A Few Months!!! Author: RAF92_MoserLocation: Illinois PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:28 am
    ----
Hello, long-time pals!

It's been quite a while since I've visited. College became very grueling and serious and I've lost track of time!

Many things have happened, but the most important one was my PRIVATE PILOT certification. I passed the check ride YESTERDAY after what seemed an eternity to get that point (weather..yikes!). Anyway, I've looked back on what has inspired me to get this point and one thing for sure was this community.

So I'd like to say THANK YOU for the motivation and inspiration you gave me to help me reach this major step of my life. Without you, I'd probably never really consider aviation as a possible reality for me.

PS: This is also an announcement of my return. I'd think I need to look at my schedule and make room for a Sunday CC flight... Wink

#2: Re: Oh Dear...It's Been A Few Months!!! Author: EW_PooFlingaLocation: Secret Ape Tree-House PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:18 am
    ----
Congrat's Mos'

#3: Re: Oh Dear...It's Been A Few Months!!! Author: Chuck_71st PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:33 am
    ----
Very nice, congrats. Wink

#4: Re: Oh Dear...It's Been A Few Months!!! Author: 401RCAF_JelLocation: Hiding in Sherwood Forest PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:38 am
    ----
Good stuff, now you can do it proper like... you can show us lot the way Wink

Congrats, well deserved Mr. Green

#5: Re: Oh Dear...It's Been A Few Months!!! Author: Uhu_FledermausLocation: Blaricum, The Netherlands ~GMT+1 PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:46 am
    ----
Congrats buddy on your PPL !

An you are more than welcome to join the Com-Central's "Flying Circus"

#6: Re: Oh Dear...It's Been A Few Months!!! Author: Shadow_BshwackrLocation: Central Illinois, USA PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:39 am
    ----
WOW Moser!! Congrats Dude!!! It's exciting to reach a milestone in one's life!!! Well done Sir!

#7: Re: Oh Dear...It's Been A Few Months!!! Author: 401RCAF_HammerLocation: Burlington, Ontario, Canada. PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:11 pm
    ----
-S-

Congrads and blue skys...!!!

Hammer Cool Laughing Cool Laughing Cool

-> Officer's Club