Think I'm just about ready!
-> CFS3

#1: Think I'm just about ready! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:53 am
    ----
A couple more of these Emergency Water Landing drills and I should be ready to "get it on" Laughing

#2: Re: Think I'm just about ready! Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:28 am
    ----
Hope that wasnt anyone I know... Razz

#3: Re: Think I'm just about ready! Author: JG300-StoopyLocation: Group W bench PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:21 am
    ----
LOL! Oh man that poor jug!!! Well them things are tough so I bet whoever did that paid for it.

105% fuel eh? CTRL-SHIFT-D to drop your external fuel.......get ya a little more maneuverability....

WAY cool to see you flying online, U-Boat still getting ugraded??

#4: Re: Think I'm just about ready! Author: RAF92_MustangLocation: Just another walk in the clouds. PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:21 am
    ----
you can just about see the fuel tank still on that jug as well.. Laughing

speaking of exploding airplanes in CFS3.. *warhawk will hate me for this, and you probebly have all seen this shot before, but I LOVE it!*

#5: Re: Think I'm just about ready! Author: {92}WarhawkLocation: In the clouds PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 9:06 am
    ----
arrrrrghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! I hate that picture......

#6: Re: Think I'm just about ready! Author: JG300-fr8ycatLocation: Los Angeles PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 11:28 am
    ----
NnnnOOOO MP for me yet STOOPY, the above pic shows why Laughing

Was just practicing playing the game. Was a mid-air. Was trying to shake one of you Swines from my tail when for a split second I saw a shadow in the glass above me and BAM! I was done.

Was so caught up in the dogfight, I forgot to drop the terd hanging from my belly but at least I had plenty of fuel to get me to sea level. Laughing

About the second or third time I've played it. Got it from my sister in law who won it as a prize at her work and had no use for it. Spent a good amount of time in CFS2 but until recently, over at HC, had never done MP with that one either.

Will try and get some more practice in before the old U-32 is sent back out to sea. Wink

-> CFS3